What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi rips apart Indian anchor and Abhijeet (singer)

Actually I just like him because of his balanced views and opinions on politics and religion .
Otherwise , he's just okay .
Or may be he's some fickle minded actor. Running after his fame . Coz at times his views take a 180* turn

Is it worth having conversation with these nonsense idiots?
I am more upset with Hamza for going on air to have debate with these low life fkrs. They can not stick to the topic,just like to bark like dogs. India seriously needs some anchors who can hold a conversation.
Whats up with this Indian obsession with Baluchistan?

Is it worth having conversation with these nonsense idiots?
I am more upset with Hamza for going on air to have debate with these low life fkrs. They can not stick to the topic,just like to bark like dogs. India seriously needs some anchors who can hold a conversation.
Whats up with this Indian obsession with Baluchistan?

I share the same sentiment. He himself is a very decent, polite, neutral and logical guy but he has to contend with these mindless idiots and thus by arguing with them he is degrading himself. Basically here we needed a person who could answer the low level creatures in the language that they understand but the best is to just boycott Indian media altogether.

I share the same sentiment. He himself is a very decent, polite, neutral and logical guy but he has to contend with these mindless idiots and thus by arguing with them he is degrading himself. Basically here we needed a person who could answer the low level creatures in the language that they understand but the best is to just boycott Indian media altogether.

Ergh... this was too painful to watch. I normally never watch such videos where I know the level someone might be stooping to but I watched this only for Hamza. What a mistake. I felt sorry for Hamza, he was so annoyed by the end but he kept his cool.

I don't think any decent human, whatever nationality he might hold would condone the behaviour of this anchor and Abhijit ki to baat hi mat karo, he is the most idiotic person out there. He needs to find a job seriously.

Its a wonderful demonstration and proof that no matter how big a film industry Indians may have, how high the literacy rate they may have, how big an economy or army they may have but they are and will always be delusional, genuine idiots and "KAMMI by genes" they are naive when it comes to be a free nation, slavery is in their bloodline, Independence has not done good to them in fact it has handicapped them since they have become "MASTERLESS", now they do not know how to handle this freedom and are obsessed to become great but the problem is that their past haunts them and they are somehow trying to belittle their MASTERS OF THE PAST (Muslims of the sub continent and Pakistanis in particular)...they have to wait a little more till we once again enslave them after GHAZWA-E-HIND and if these two idiots would still be alive then they would be licking the boots of "Mr. Hamja Ali Abbasi" and saying aap to hamaray mai baap thay 1000 saal pehlay bhi aur aaj bhi...

hamza schooled both the Bharatis very politely.

empty vessels make the most noise.

Back
Top Bottom