What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi comments on 'Wonder Woman' Gal Gadot's Israeli roots

Hamza makes a great point. I have nothing against her as a human being, or as a Jew, or as an Israeli. My problem is her murdering Palestinians. I won't be watching the movie. I also won't watch anything Stallone or Schwarzaneggar do, as they both support the IDF.

I have nothing against Jewish people or Jewish businesses, I still shop at M&S and Sainsburys but if they were supporting the Israeli state, I would not.

Hamza makes a great point. I have nothing against her as a human being, or as a Jew, or as an Israeli. My problem is her murdering Palestinians. I won't be watching the movie. I also won't watch anything Stallone or Schwarzaneggar do, as they both support the IDF.

I have nothing against Jewish people or Jewish businesses, I still shop at M&S and Sainsburys but if they were supporting the Israeli state, I would not.
Give me a break, Did u watch American movies? do u buy Russian equipment? Do u have relations with Iran ? All those killed more Muslims and Syrians and w/e than Israel ever did ( in masses) , And btw don't look so saint in there, cause if I'll look at the casualties from Pakistan's assualts, they too will surpass the ones by Israelies.
And the author should learn what Massacre and Genocide means before writing such no sense

Give me a break, Did u watch American movies? do u buy Russian equipment? Do u have relations with Iran ? All those killed more Muslims and Syrians and w/e than Israel ever did ( in masses) , And btw don't look so saint in there, cause if I'll look at the casualties from Pakistan's assualts, they too will surpass the ones by Israelies.
And the author should learn what Massacre and Genocide means before writing such no sense
He is talking about Palestenians not Syrians :-)

He is talking about Palestenians not Syrians :-)
Yeah ofcourse all the world talking about 1,000 Palestinians died in 2014 war with Israel, regardless of Hamas abuse of schools and mosques ( Only this week the U.N found a Hamas tunnel inside a school of it's AUTHORITY) but no one gives a damn of the dead people in Yemen, In Syria, all the wars around the world and human abuse.
And btw, Palestinians are being killed in Syria too, just so u'll know

He just mad he can't take her under his arms like he's doing on a regular basis with all other actresses

Yeah ofcourse all the world talking about 1,000 Palestinians died in 2014 war with Israel, regardless of Hamas abuse of schools and mosques ( Only this week the U.N found a Hamas tunnel inside a school of it's AUTHORITY) but no one gives a damn of the dead people in Yemen, In Syria, all the wars around the world and human abuse.
And btw, Palestinians are being killed in Syria too, just so u'll know
Whatboutism is not a legit response in this scenario
You can justify what you did in 2014 using Syria as a defence

Back
Top Bottom