What's new

Hamid Mir with ilyas Kashmiri- The master mind of Karachi attacks

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
248684_10150650179530258_5090070_n.jpg

I am not sure that this pic is real or fake but this pic is now running on internet. I am sharing with u all and wants your opinion if this real then what we say about media??

Good God !! whose that idiot on the left side....He looks like trying hard to look macho

Regret to say that Hamid Mir, at least to me, gives the impression of having soft spot for the terrorists.

His coverage of the Lal Masjid affair wherein he reserved a full program for the interviews of the Lal Masjid students, the impression that it was a fight between good & evil was projected. Lal Masjid students portrayed as the good.

The fact that Jamia Hafsa students forcibly took over the Library building and refused to vacate despite a request from the President of Pakistan and that the firing started from inside the mosque was totally glossed over. The question ' What firearms were doing inside the boys & girls school and the place of worship was never asked.

Hamid Mir has also met Mullah Omer as well as Osama bin Laden a couple of times. Osama’s videos were sometimes delivered to Hamid Mir is also not a good reference. He is also extremely anti-Musharraf, mainly be because of his U-turn on Taliban.

I may be wrong but think Hamid Mir is another 'Fundoo' in a sophisticated garb.

Regret to say that Hamid Mir, at least to me, gives the impression of having soft spot for the terrorists.

His coverage of the Lal Masjid affair wherein he reserved a full program for the interviews of the Lal Masjid students, the impression that it was a fight between good & evil was projected. Lal Masjid students portrayed as the good.

The fact that Jamia Hafsa students forcibly took over the Library building and refused to vacate despite a request from the President of Pakistan and that the firing started from inside the mosque was totally glossed over. The question ' What firearms were doing inside the boys & girls school and the place of worship was never asked.

Hamid Mir has also met Mullah Omer as well as Osama bin Laden a couple of times. Osama’s videos were sometimes delivered to Hamid Mir is also not a good reference. He is also extremely anti-Musharraf, mainly be because of his U-turn on Taliban.

I don't believe that is a fair assessment. He is a journalist and comes off as a moderate to me.

Hamid Mir is as much to blame for the unrest and anarchy in pakistan as anyone can. He is the main culprit---a fire starter---a hater---a liar---an extremely deceitful person with a fanatics agenda.

The other one is Dr Shahid.

Hamid mir
i saw him in a program during musharraf days once ..he was so openly against musharraf and i ended praising musharraf in my mind for freedom of press he allowed in his tenure

Its a genuine photo, Ilyas Kashmiri former SSG, covert operations/ LOC. He was from my area, Kotli.

that is true picture in pakistan media supports the taliban and 80 percent problems are due to media in pakistan

Back
Top Bottom