What's new

Hamid Mir attacks army

The so called enlightened, still believe that army shot hamid mir.

@Jungibaaz Sir can explain the actual story behind that propaganda?
First time I've seen bandage over shirt :partay:

HamidMir380AFP.jpg

This is the level of these dogs

What about the bill? I thought there was a bill which says one could be in jail and charged 0.5 million Rs if found defaming the forces?

What about the bill? I thought there was a bill which says one could be in jail and charged 0.5 million Rs if found defaming the forces?

You know that GoP would end up spending 10 million to extract .5 million.

Most people who hate army have some sort of connection in Islamabad and they have failed to realise that it was army who built that city.

Conspiracy theories sell but when has the government ever succeeded in application of law in spirit or even for sport for the masses?

Journalism in Pakistan is a harsh reality ridden by politics but again it's governance matter.

GoP happily allowed many criminals to go abroad because of their potential to blackmail the government not the public.

Constitutions, heads of state, judges and courts, and even elected governments do not survive our security establishment. No conspiracy in those at all, just plain fact and recorded history.

No idea, I'm taking the story as it has been reported. It's up to the other side to prove, or at least describe, their absurd idea that perhaps Hamid Mir shot himself a couple of times, or otherwise used an unrelated issue to defame the army and ISI.

Maybe the geo apology?

Or so so recently what army chief had to say about hamid mir to reveal who actually shot him?

Ohh these events always happen at a very convenient time.

How media was manipulated and used to orchestrate a story about attack on sharif in LONDON by army, is proof enough? If I am not mistaken the same band of presstitutes were propagating it in a coordinated manner? AN ATTACK ON INSTITUTION?

Constitutions, heads of state, judges and courts, and even elected governments do not survive our security establishment. No conspiracy in those at all, just plain fact and recorded history.

Why do you casually ignore Zias shot plane?

A security state works like a security state.

It's just a whole lot grey and very less black or white which is infuriating.

He was shot for real, but not by institution but by a member of some religious organization who were offended by something he said.
That's why the army chief when asked about attacks on journalists he gave mirs particular example to actually say who shot him.

The point is I have never across an actual case of journalist killed by army, instead we can quote a handfull killed by political leadership.

Maybe the geo apology?

Or so so recently what army chief had to say about hamid mir to reveal who actually shot him?

Ohh these events always happen at a very convenient time.

How media was manipulated and used to orchestrate a story about attack on sharif in LONDON by army, is proof enough? If I am not mistaken the same band of presstitutes were propagating it in a coordinated manner? AN ATTACK ON INSTITUTION?

It's not that hard to make a commercial media group cower, pressure was placed on them to redact, PEMRA downgraded Geo, I think they lost something like 80% of their audience. That's enough to make any commercial entity scream. Add to that an upcoming certainty of a suspension, which was 2 weeks but might have been longer had they not have complied.

He was shot for real, but not by institution but by a member of some religious organization who were offended by something he said.
That's why the army chief when asked about attacks on journalists he gave mirs particular example to actually say who shot him.

The point is I have never across an actual case of journalist killed by army, instead we can quote a handfull killed by political leadership.

All these people @Jungibaaz @Xestan @El Sidd are hardcore loyalist of piggy Nawaj. They long to see him back in office. These days Nawaj is acting as anti army so his supporters have to do the same. Tomorrow Nawaj will take his usual spot at the feet of army licking their boots then these same people will become pro army.

The so called enlightened, still believe that army shot hamid mir.

Let me tell you, not everyone in Pakistani media is a journalist. There are more of assets, blackmailers & foreign agents. As Jung owner said himself "Ma Pakistan ma Hakoomat Banata or Girata Hu". If not mistaken in exact words it was like "I am the one that forms a Government in Pakistan or take it down". Most of these so-called Journalists are influencers wannabe policy makers instead of reporting issues or other side of story. Almost everyone of them is trying to become a decision maker or proving like there's none to believe but only Media speaks the truth. Hypocrites.

I'm not the one making claims about a person's injuries being fake. This is the mental gymnastics I spoke about. You said it was bandages, not me. It looks to me, despite no medical background, that he is wearing some sort of stomach brace or cast, probably for posture and to help him sit upright. I've seen people wearing these.

So what are you arguing here? That he wasn't shot and that he faked his injuries? Or that he was shot but he did it himself (staged)? Or it was an unrelated incident, and against all wisdom and logic he blames the army for no reason? Take a pick of whatever argument you wish, I don't wish to engage in these games.

It's not that hard to make a commercial media group cower, pressure was placed on them to redact, PEMRA downgraded Geo, I think they lost something like 80% of their audience. That's enough to make any commercial entity scream. Add to that an upcoming certainty of a suspension, which was 2 weeks but might have been longer had they not have complied.

Bro if you report something wrong than obviously it comes at a price.

Just a few weeks ago army chief himself gave the example of hamid mir hypocrisy when asked a question about journalistic attacks after absar alam drama. He said there are better ways to do the job, instead of these childish things.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom