What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Israeli soldier(Speaks Arabic maybe Druze?)

Israeli soldier: if anyone comes near this fence let them know they will be shot and tell the police man and the people to retreat

Hamas Soldier: Back up

Israel soldier: Are you sure about that? And who are you to say that?

Hamas soldier: Yes, go back to where you were.

Israeli soldier: Okay

Last edited:
In reality, Israelis are weaklings.
Hamas and Islamic Jihad will only grow stronger and become the new Viet Cong nightmare for Israel.

In reality, Israelis are weaklings.
Hamas and Islamic Jihad will only grow stronger and become the new Viet Cong nightmare for Israel.

They've been testing a lot of things lately and have updated their traning tactics. Today in Gaza people are hearing explosions everywhere, Islamic jihad is having live training.

Also last week Hamas tested two new rockets, one fired into the Sinai and one in the ocean.

Both of them are testing new things lately since they can't get weapons from outside anymore.

Israeli soldier(Speaks Arabic maybe Druze?)

Israeli soldier: if anyone comes near this fence let them know they will be shot and tell the police man and the people to retreat

Hamas Soldier: Back up

Israel soldier: Are you sure about that? And who are you to say that?

Hamas soldier: Yes, go back to where you were.

Israeli soldier: Okay
hahahahaahha ....

They've been testing a lot of things lately and have updated their traning tactics. Today in Gaza people are hearing explosions everywhere, Islamic jihad is having live training.

Also last week Hamas tested two new rockets, one fired into the Sinai and one in the ocean.

Both of them are testing new things lately since they can't get weapons from outside anymore.

Arent weapons coming in from Iran anymore? I thought Iran and Hamas normalized their relations. Although the logistics is more difficult now.
In any case its great that Hamas and IJ are becoming self sufficient.
Hamas and IJ are rising. I saw the proof of that, after seeing that advanced underground tunnel!

Lets hope they also gain foothold in West Bank.

Last edited:

Iran gives Gaza terrorists hundreds of millions in order they will start another encounter.

But Gaza terrorists know that ror every killed Israeli there will be 50 killed terrorists. If Israeli casualties will pass 200, we will enter Gaza and cleanse it of terrorists like we did in West Bank. Thats why they hesitate.

If you wish your people to die for Iranian money you are welcome.

Iran gives Gaza terrorists hundreds of millions in order they will start another encounter.

But Gaza terrorists know that ror every killed Israeli there will be 50 killed terrorists. If Israeli casualties will pass 200, we will enter Gaza and cleanse it of terrorists like we did in West Bank. Thats why they hesitate.

Hey secret sources tell me that the Hamas soldier and Israeli soldier was talking about Football and girls?

Can you confirm :p:

What people are you referring to? Hamas(ers) or Gazan people in general?

Arent weapons coming in from Iran anymore? I thought Iran and Hamas normalized their relations. Although the logistics is more difficult now.
In any case its great that Hamas and IJ are becoming self sufficient.
Hamas and IJ are rising. I saw the proof of that, after seeing that advanced underground tunnel!

Lets hope they also gain foothold in West Bank.

They did normalize but it's less related to smuggling efforts right now because it's difficult. They're producing things in Gaza and helping produce them.

They did normalize but it's less related to smuggling efforts right now because it's difficult. They're producing things in Gaza and helping produce them.

What Life or 29 means? sorry kinda off topic but did not know where to ask u that.

They wish,all they represent is Gaza.

umm, Is it not the same? sorry I maybe sounds so ignorant about specific topic but usually when people take Hamas name or any Palestinian I have seen online, they kind of see them as freedom fighters.. I don't know what is the truth but if they are fighting with Israel's lawlessness then why consider them only the representers of gaza only? :unsure:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom