What's new

Hamas reveal a new Qassam rocket

BBC News - Israel launches Gaza air strike on 'Hamas target'
19 December 2014

Israel launches air strikes on Gaza targets, the first since an August truce, in response to a rocket attack

Now it will be new Qassam rocket Vs Iron Dome .
7f33d093b8f483242613e15e456fe37de9269948b09e8ceefa03d240187977c7.jpg

The two rockets are strikingly similar. Hmmm...suspicious..
Or maybe not. Last I checked Iran openly pledged their support to Palestine and their cause.

so israel was gifted with superpowers ?

I am islamophobe and you mister you consider kafir cause I am not a muslim ! you hate us too so why should I like ?
I didn't realize it was still 1970

BBC News - Israel launches Gaza air strike on 'Hamas target'
19 December 2014

Israel launches air strikes on Gaza targets, the first since an August truce, in response to a rocket attack

Now it will be new Qassam rocket Vs Iron Dome .

New rocket is is not sophisticated, just slightly increased range.

Two days after Israeli Defense Minister warned that Israel would be forced to attack Gaza, Israeli military fabricates incident on border. Israeli army claimed rocket hit right at border and fell in sand. Nobody in area heard any sirens or seen any fire. It was a tiny metal pipe according to Israel. However, this is a claim by Israel which is fabricated in order to try provoking the Palestinians into a conflict to prevent them from being able to create a deterrence.

New rocket is is not sophisticated, just slightly increased range.

Two days after Israeli Defense Minister warned that Israel would be forced to attack Gaza, Israeli military fabricates incident on border. Israeli army claimed rocket hit right at border and fell in sand. Nobody in area heard any sirens or seen any fire. It was a tiny metal pipe according to Israel. However, this is a claim by Israel which is fabricated in order to try provoking the Palestinians into a conflict to prevent them from being able to create a deterrence.

How much that slightly increased range ? Israel wants to stop UN resolution on Palestine statehood on 1967 borders

Abbas Threatens to Break Off Ties With Israel if U.N. Measure Fails | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Palestinian killed in clash with Israeli troops near Gaza border| Reuters
Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:35am EST

(Reuters) - Israeli forces shot dead a member of Hamas's armed wing after a firefight erupted along the border with the Gaza Strip on Wednesday and an Israeli soldier was wounded, Gaza hospital officials and the Israeli army said.

Hamas sources named the dead man as Tayseer Asmairi, a member of its armed wing's monitoring unit in the southern Gaza Strip. The Israeli soldier sustained a severe chest injury and was flown to hospital where he was listed in serious condition, the army said.
r

r

@Hindustani78

I don't think range is important. Accuracy/speed is more important. If they can penetrate missile defense systems it will help create a deterrence. All of them you see are made in Gaza. So if they have any new weapons from Iran they are not available in military rally. Palestinians don't have much weapons and supplies are short. It's not military contest it is struggle for rights.

I don't see why this is getting so much attention. Israeli missiles are much more destructive/capable. It is nice seeing Palestinians trying to produce deterrent but these efforts are being bashed by hypocritical anti-justice folks.

Last edited:
I hope two state solution prevails soon. Although I am sympathatic to Palestineian cause, because Israel always proven itself when we were in dire needs, I will support Israel. I hope middle east becomes a valley of peace again. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom