What's new

“Hamas is Too Gentle. Israel is Jewish Version of Nazi & Militarism," Claims Top Chinese Influencer

I agree Hamas has been too gentle in this conflict... They ars mush more civilized than the Israeli. ... So much so, it's forcing the Israeli to start producing fictional stories about the CGI 40 babies....

So just like that pretty little thing, your China is equally useless.
You’re a sad old man. Basically cheering on an actual genocide while you hide behind a veneer of pseudo intellectualism that conceals your utter lack of courage, intelligence or basic human decency.

**** off Boomer, have fun in your senior home.

I agree Hamas has been too gentle in this conflict... They ars mush more civilized than the Israeli. ... So much so, it's forcing the Israeli to start producing fictional stories about the CGI 40 babies....
In military affairs, if the first mistake you made enabled your enemy to take control of the war -- your loss.

We are fighting a thousand year war... Will win eventually.
No, you will not. The ME is essentially tired of the Palestinians. Iran is using them as proxy for a religious war and even so, internally speaking, the Islamic zealots do not have much time left.

It's not just me who is saying the same thing.

She does too as well.

And everybody else.

It's evil or stupidity that Western media doesn't know about it.

You are one of the most stupid person I have encountered, claiming to be an expert in everything, lol.
As long as I am smarter than you, I am happy. But that is not a high bar being smarter than the PDF Chinese, I will admit.

Aaahhh...So a stupid person is influencing other stupid persons.
Similar to how people like you and the American public, are being influenced by the media.

Arrogance at its finest.

As long as I am smarter than you, I am happy. But that is not a high bar being smarter than the PDF Chinese, I will admit.
You are as smart as a donkey, yeah, Vietnamese has the IQ less than 90, just few points above Indian, and you are partly Indian, lol.

Similar to how people like you and the American public, are being influenced by the media.

Arrogance at its finest.
Are there 'social media influencers' in your country? If yes, go look in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom