What's new

Hamas armed wing counter-attack on Israeli military post filmed

@Ravi Nair @Mike_Brando @levina @PlanetWarrior

Once again. The only people condemning the Palestinians for responding to Israeli aggression/mass murder of civilians are Indians.

I don't want to waste my time and respond to them. I want you people to tell these people to get their noses out of this. You wonder why I always call out Indians in some threads.
Don't talk like an a$$ as you always do. The Palestine conflict doesn't belong to you alone. Who are you to ask the Indians to 'get their noses out of this'? You're a nobody. You've started to sound awfully silly nowadays with your one sided propaganda posts, like a hare brained Hamas foot-soldier posted to their propaganda cell.

I'll say this, this doesn't really strike fear into the people it matters, I don't think the Israeli or any country's general looks at a few casualties and think damn, better leave, even Americans.

You have it the totally opposite way. Israeli strategy is to strike fear, humiliation, death, and life with no sovereignty in all aspects into the Palestinians to get them to decide to leave.

Palestine should instead look to peace, if history is any indication, time is the only certainty. Palestine, Arab world, cannot defeat Israel, that's just a fact right now.

Israel should commit to the peace process. First of all, you have it wrong, Arabs aren't even involved in this. In fact, they're doing nothing to change it. Second of all, you're looking at this from a strategy based POV while you're observing the whole Arab world as if the whole Arab world is even involved.

The Arab world isn't united either.

Don't talk like an a$$ as you always do. The Palestine conflict doesn't belong to you alone. Who are you to ask the Indians to 'get their noses out of this'? You're a nobody. You've started to sound awfully silly nowadays with your one sided propaganda posts, like a hare brained Hamas foot-soldier posted to their propaganda cell.

It really doesnt belong to Indians. **** Israelis, they'll sell blueprints to China on the low and Indians at the same time. Which is fair game, fine, but there's no "brotherly" love there.

For what reason do Indians feel the need to support them like they're your family? Israelis dont give a f about Indians like that anyways.

It really doesnt belong to Indians. **** Israelis, they'll sell blueprints to China on the low and Indians at the same time. Which is fair game, fine, but there's no "brotherly" love there.

For what reason do Indians feel the need to support them like they're your family? Israelis dont give a f about Indians like that anyways.

Exactly. Israel is dearer to him than own his family. We all remember how Israel gave all UAV/Drone codes to Russia when a war broke out with Georgia.

Its not just supporting the Israelis, but also about opposing Islamic terrorists (Hamas) due to the association Indians feel due to being the targets for another group of Islamic terrorists originating from the soil of our dear neighbor to the west

Its not just supporting the Israelis, but also about opposing Islamic terrorists (Hamas) due to the association Indians feel due to being the targets for another group of Islamic terrorists originating from the soil of our dear neighbor to the west

Nobody supports Hamas but nobody in their senses should be able to be okay with this number of civilian deaths.

Define 'Islamic terrorists' to me. Then we will apply your own definition.

@Hazzy997 ; @500

All this senseless killings on both sides. It pains me equally to see Israelis die as it does Palestinians. I believe that Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have proposed a permanent truce on the basis that Israel moves to its 1961 borders and recognizes the two nation states ie. recognize Palestine as a sovereign state. From the news, it would seem that Nethanyahu is hell bent on pleasing the radicals in Israel and refuses to recognize the Palestinian state. Is this true ? If so, are the Israelis willing to undergo the trauma of war and loss of human lives on both sides just to satisfy the whims of a minority of their nation at the costs of living peacefully as a recognized independent and sovereign state by the Arab world?

@Hazzy997 ; @500

All this senseless killings on both sides. It pains me equally to see Israelis die as it does Palestinians. I believe that Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have proposed a permanent truce on the basis that Israel moves to its 1961 borders and recognizes the two nation states ie. recognize Palestine as a sovereign state. From the news, it would seem that Nethanyahu is hell bent on pleasing the radicals in Israel and refuses to recognize the Palestinian state. Is this true ? If so, are the Israelis willing to undergo the trauma of war and loss of human lives on both sides just to satisfy the whims of a minority of their nation at the costs of living peacefully as a recognized independent and sovereign state by the Arab world?

You're ignoring one major thing here. Israeli's have power:

1. Military power
2. Political power due to military power
3. International Jewry(Biggest strength thanks to disloyal international Jews who bribe all aspects of society to be pro-Israel, arm Israel, prevent it from being held accountable by international law)

As long as they have the power to mercilessly occupy Palestinians and advance their land grabbing interests they will continue doing so. As long as all UN resolutions are blocked, they will continue to do so. All the understand is the barrel of the gun.

You will remember my words ten years from now when the situation hasn't changed.

You're ignoring one major thing here. Israeli's have power:

1. Military power
2. Political power due to military power
3. International Jewry(Biggest strength thanks to disloyal international Jews who bribe all aspects of society to be pro-Israel, arm Israel, prevent it from being held accountable by international law)

As long as they have the power to mercilessly occupy Palestinians and advance their land grabbing interests they will continue doing so. As long as all UN resolutions are blocked, they will continue to do so. All the understand is the barrel of the gun.

You will remember my words ten years from now when the situation hasn't changed.

Maybe I try to simply things a bit too much. I would equate that to a guy who is well armed and offered to live in one of two neighborhoods..a neighborhood where everybody hates him and is out to kill him and his family or a neighborhood where people will respect him and accept him and his family as respectable neighbors. It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out which neighborhood any sensible and decent human being would choose :undecided:

Maybe I try to simply things a bit too much. I would equate that to a guy who is well armed and offered to live in one of two neighborhoods..a neighborhood where everybody hates him and is out to kill him and his family or a neighborhood where people will respect him and accept him and his family as respectable neighbors. It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out which neighborhood any sensible and decent human being would choose :undecided:

There's no 'everybody hates him'. All the 'everybody' you talk about trade with Israel, have Israeli embassies functioning in their nations and have regular diplomatic relations with them. Even some do security cooperation. Almost all nations around Israel have peace treaties with them. They all offered a peace deal to make this cooperation significantly greater.

Wait a second, I think I didn't comprehend that right at first. If I understand now, you're saying they should commit to permanent peace. Your analogy is realistic, but not at this moment. Right now, the neighborhood is something Israel is reaching out to. While at it, it wants to disregard Palestinians. Just as their foreign minister has said, we want relations with Arab states but forget the Palestinians.

If your analogy was accurate, we would not be seeing these attacks.

There's no 'everybody hates him'. All the 'everybody' you talk about trade with Israel, have Israeli embassies functioning in their nations and have regular diplomatic relations with them. Even some do security cooperation. Almost all nations around Israel have peace treaties with them. They all offered a peace deal to make this cooperation significantly greater.

Wait a second, I think I didn't comprehend that right at first. If I understand now, you're saying they should commit to permanent peace. Your analogy is realistic, but not at this moment. Right now, the neighborhood is something Israel is reaching out to. While at it, it wants to disregard Palestinians. Just as their foreign minister has said, we want relations with Arab states but forget the Palestinians.

What prejudice will Israel suffer in your opinion if they revert to the 1967 borders as proposed by Hamas and the Palestinian Authority ?

Yes permanent peace. The neighbors I referred to are the Palestinians

What prejudice will Israel suffer in your opinion if they revert to the 1967 borders as proposed by Hamas and the Palestinian Authority ?

What do you mean by prejudice?

Yes permanent peace. The neighbors I referred to are the Palestinians

I thought you were referring to neighboring Arabs. Anyways, if you were referring to Palestinians it wouldn't matter. As I said, Israel sees it through the power equation. It doesn't need to make peace, it can continue its occupation and pay almost no price.

What do you mean by prejudice?

I thought you were referring to neighboring Arabs. Anyways, if you were referring to Palestinians it wouldn't matter. As I said, Israel sees it through the power equation. It doesn't need to make peace, it can continue its occupation and pay almost no price.

Prejudice as in harm. What harm will Israel suffer if they revert to the 1967 borders?

Photo of rifle taken from Israeli terrorist:
10247300_624640787651570_19317001934657622_n.jpg

@rockstar08

This work?

Nice. If only you guys had SAM's and this war had been long over and back to the table.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom