What's new

Hamartia Antidote's ethnicity

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
noun: ethnicity; plural noun: ethnicities
  1. the quality or fact of belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

not Indian / Vietnamese / Chinese / Pakistani / Mexican / African / Asian / Central or South American / Christian / Jewish / Muslim / Zoriaster / Martian / nor a "Right wing, yellow fevered, racist White Supremacist"

---------------------------------------------

fine, but then what ?

@Hamartia Antidote

India/Pakistani/Chinese <- high likelihood.

also, Vietnamese, Thai etc count as "Chinese"

India/Pak/Afghan can be clubbed together too

hmm.. @VCheng .. might you have an idea/educated guess ?

This is what @Hamartia Antidote looks like ... are you happy now... ?

obese-man-talking-computer-close-up-portrait-isolated-black-background-lifestyle-concept-pastime-obese-man-talking-194453720.jpg

So -- now you can pigeon hole into a "category", does that make you happy?

The obligatory (due to non-stop Chinese trollers) I’m not Indian / Vietnamese / Chinese / Pakistani / Mexican / African / Asian / Central or South American / Christian / Jewish / Muslim / Zoriaster / Martian / nor a "Right wing, yellow fevered, racist White Supremacist"

India/Pakistani/Chinese <- high likelihood.

If your goal is to reinforce the stereotype on PDF that Indians are stupid…then you are doing an excellent job.

Last edited:
If your goal is to reinforce the stereotype on PDF that Indians are stupid…then you are doing an excellent job.
hah !

Pakistani, then ?

---------------

also, its ok, man.. don't really gaf (to put it mildly) but I've always sorta been intrigued by that sig of yours' .. "I'm not this, that, the other, or even anything you can imagine"

like, wtf.. why ? lol

but since its come to this, you might as well "come clean" ... you an African or what (Mohd. Ali, Michael Jordan/Jackson.. so many really good ones) ?

my best guess remains you're from somewhere in this here "subcontinent" :P

its cool, but.. stay mysterious or whatever, bro. :ph34r:

hah !

Pakistani, then ?

It looks like the only thing you are confirming is that you are an Indian. Even the Chinese here don’t screwup twice.

Example from the other day:

Are you white? what's your origin?
How about putting that supposed Chinese high IQ of yours to good use by reading my account signature and making an educated extrapolation.

Last edited:
But why should that matter to me, or to anyone else? It is the content of the post that matters to me, and not the poster. :D
No, its like walking around with a t shirt that says "do not read what's written here" or something lol, so that piqued my curiosity.

but its all good, that's entirely his/her choice.

tell us already, bro.

its not that big a deal

its cool, even if you from banglundesh

srs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom