What's new

Halal meat converting Aussies: MP warned

Halal slaughter is a cruel and barbaric tradition and has nothing to do with European traditions, if third worlders get angry when they have western influence in their countries, do they expect us to be happy with there abnormal practices?

First I have heard of it! Keep enjoying your biased and unverified propaganda! ;)
Oh my god! It's been my dream to meet edl dumbarses, thanks

And you watch out for zionists.:enjoy:
Back to school---> :rofl: Most videos of EDL I watched on YouTube are hilarious. Hope jihadis and EDL finish each other off, both are disgrace to human race

Back to school---> :rofl: Most videos of EDL I watched on YouTube are hilarious. Hope jihadis and EDL finish each other off, both are disgrace to human race
Okay, I'm not in the EDL anyway. Just an admirer, enjoy life in Pakistan. :)

That's an whole army there. By that rate your dynasty would probably be the rulers of Australia.:tup:

Yea i'll be the caliph of the Islamic Emirates of Australiastan. The national dish would be siri paye and all men will wear burqas. ;)

God forbid halal condoms...

Made out of halal geletine extracted out of halal beef or goat. Can't get any MuZzzlim than that.

Muzzlimz are inventing a halal virus with which we shall infect all non muzzlimz with so they only eat halal food and then convert to IzZlam .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom