What's new

HAL to deliver two Tejas to IAF by March-end

Members discussing the JF-17 have been banned from this , further discussions on the JF-17 will lead to thread closure.
The Title says Tejas I believe.

Do something about that whelp superboy..
Ironic that he mentions the dimensions of the JF's nosecone/radome as the reason for the apparent ease of installing an AESA radar on the bird.

Do something about that whelp superboy..
Ironic that he mentions the dimensions of the JF's nosecone/radome as the reason for the apparent ease of installing an AESA radar on the bird.

He has been dealt with , as has the Indian Jackass who brought in the JF-17 into this thread in the first place.

lol, Moderator's job is no easy task in an Indian Pakistan Forum. Specially when they need to work unbiased

@Oscar I know there is an option of rating. But it is thanks or "report"( i guess that brings negative rating)

Could there be options on post like "useful to thread", "trolling". If net score breaches a threshold like 20 or something then that person should automatically be barred from that thread. It it increase further then from that country's defence forum.

@Oscar I know there is an option of rating. But it is thanks or "report"( i guess that brings negative rating)

Could there be options on post like "useful to thread", "trolling". If net score breaches a threshold like 20 or something then that person should automatically be barred from that thread. It it increase further then from that country's defence forum.
We are working on such a system.

Funds were allocated only in 92 ,so it's 22 years only and it's not more than major 4G fighters flying today.

Cost incurred in it's development is just lowest at modest 1.08 Billion $$, yep half the cost of one squadron of Rafale.

22 year for it to be delivered had it happened on time it would have been atleast a high school degree holder;)

Is this the two new ones?
Nose cone new one or just new paint scheme?

No, thise are prototypes the one in the front even an older one without the drag reductions as you can see at the APU.

That won't work. As Pakistani members will always mention Indian posts as troll and Indians will do the same.

The only solution is to have more non-biased Mods, who can warn and ban ALL members who violate rules.

That won't work. As Pakistani members will always mention Indian posts as troll and Indians will do the same.

The only solution is to have more non-biased Mods, who can warn and ban ALL members who violate rules.
I think people appreciate good post irrespective of nationality. People who bring value to discussion are always appreciated. More moderators are welcome. But you know it is a part time thing people do for their interest. People may not give time. There is another thing, like you said "non-bias", it is always one's perspective. Most moderators are of Pakistani origin. Indians would think they are being biased.

An automated system is needed but with some checks and balances and would need to be fine tuned

Something like this:
1. Set a threshold, If that breaches person would be barred from thread.
2. A person can not continuously vote "Troll" (like more than 2 troll in a time limit) for a particular person. No personal enmity here
3. A person can not continuously vote just "troll" for everyone. He would have to give some "useful" votes too
5. Set a limit of say like 5 troll votes in a day for everyone

A pilot run would figure out how it works.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom