What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is JF-17 is so inferior that PAK also stop taking it after they released it. after 40 please they stop production form last more then one year and Chinese AF Find MIG-21 more good then JF-17.

He dont know why JF-17 is not being inducted.

They can't afford su-35!!

The problem is JF-17 is so inferior that PAK also stop taking it after they released it. after 40 please they stop production form last more then one year and Chinese AF Find MIG-21 more good then JF-17.

He dont know why JF-17 is not being inducted.

Man .... where did you get this inside news from :omghaha:

Your information is quite outdated. It appears that China was 9th in 2010, behind even Greece in arms importing, but 4th in arms exporting.

Arms industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you once again for your frank confession that China is still a communist Colony.

No country change their Native Language but teaches other language so as to enable their citizen to communicate with whole world. But communist Jokers think that other change their native language since in a atmosphere of slavery and worst human right condition worst than any colony, they do not have the privilege to learn any thing they want.

By the way from where did you learn English?

It is not about long range and short range fighter, it is about technology. Why would a country who claims to have very advance technology will buy inferior weapon for a huge cost from abroad?
China is second largest importer of Weapon after India.

And you skip my question. Why your super duper JF 17 is not deployed in Chinese air force?

Even today your government is interested in SU 35 and S 400.

Please don't turn this thread in to jf-17 or any chinese thread. Let it be LCA thread only.
@Hari - see what and where you are talking.
Mod's must create dedicated troll thread where trollers can have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't turn this thread in to jf-17 or any chinese thread. Let it be LCA thread only.
@Hari - see what and where you are talking.
Mod's must create dedicated troll thread where trollers can have fun.

Ok Now I won't reply to them. But they pop up on each and every Indian thread and pest their bulshit. Some time they literally Hijack the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ground reality tell more then Imaginations and fantasy. :omghaha:

LOL ... so Indian Kids here will tell me the the ground realities of Pakistan's Fighter Jet program. :lol:

Pl enlight me why your JF 17 induction has stuck to 2 squadrons for last few years. as per your plans, there should have been more than 120 JF 17 in your Air force.

and how do you know that there ain't any more aircrafts in PAC .... care to back your TASHREEF with some source. Where did you read chinese stating JF-17 inferior to F-7/Mig-21 ? Where did you read that production of JF-17 has stopped ? and how come your childish mind thought that after hitting production in 2009 Pakistan will manufacture 120 aircraft till 2013, you could at least just once compared the production rate with LCA (A dozen birds in 20 years) ?
Time to grow up kiddo, there is no place for children here on this forum.

Ok Now I won't reply to them. But they pop up on each and every Indian thread and pest their bulshit. Some time they literally Hijack the thread.

Look who is talking, an Indian at Pakistani forum want to teach a Pakistani member not to mess in Indian portion .... Kids will be kids :omghaha:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW you both should join Black Eagle 90 & Nishan apparently Pakistani guys, messing arround all over the forum with his childish senseless posts, you guys will make up good team :lol:

Pl enlight me why your JF 17 induction has stuck to 2 squadrons for last few years. as per your plans, there should have been more than 120 JF 17 in your Air force.

They don't have avonics that France was supposed to provide. India had nothing to do with it at all :ashamed:

LOL ... so Indian Kids here will tell me the the ground realities of Pakistan's Fighter Jet program. :lol:

and how do you know that there ain't any more aircrafts in PAC .... care to back your TASHREEF with some source. Where did you read chinese stating JF-17 inferior to F-7/Mig-21 ? Where did you read that production of JF-17 has stopped ? and how come your childish mind thought that after hitting production in 2009 Pakistan will manufacture 120 aircraft till 2013, you could at least just once compared the production rate with LCA (A dozen birds in 20 years) ?
Time to grow up kiddo, there is no place for children here on this forum.

Look who is talking, an Indian at Pakistani forum want to teach a Pakistani member not to mess in Indian portion .... Kids will be kids :omghaha:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW you both should join Black Eagle 90 & Nishan apparently a Pakistani guy, messing arround all over the forum with his childish senseless posts, you guys will make up good team :lol:

If your ego is satisfied, I do not mind being a Kid.

LCA is just 20 because they are not in production like JF 17.

JF-17 Thunders: Pakistan to get 50 Chinese jets in six months – The Express Tribune

50 JF 17 were to be produced in 6 months in 2011 itself and PAF had ordered 150 which was to be extended to 250 Jets.

If your ego is satisfied, I do not mind being a Kid.

LCA is just 20 because they are not in production like JF 17.

JF-17 Thunders: Pakistan to get 50 Chinese jets in six months – The Express Tribune

50 JF 17 were to be produced in 6 months in 2011 itself and PAF had ordered 150 which was to be extended to 250 Jets.

That was a political statement / backing-up by China to give USA a message and to support Pakistan after OBL operation .... No production line either in China or in Pakistan or in any where in the world can produce 50 aircraft in just 6 month.
Don't go NUTS go join the kids club and don't bother replying back i'm not in a mood to play with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom