What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
By december 100 more test may happen.. Wish LCA make 500 test flight till decemer..

Surely it makes 500 test flights if not come any surprise because its IOC-2 is in november. So, it could cross this mark in december half.

Last edited by a moderator:
1072420_404739879630656_1268740801_o.jpg

We want sanction or reduce defence budget to like before 90's to teach a lesson these corrupts. No choice no bribery.

I read on BR that STR criterion are met. Any member has any detail?

@Manindra, @vsdave2302, @sudheer007, @Shadow_Hunter , @Somnath, @Karan, @XiNiX @Blue

Have u guys heard, IAF diluted requirement for Pilatus. They did the same for AW Helo..

Can't we accept same generosity for our Desi product? What stop them from diluting requirement for LCA???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-benchmarks-trainer-aircraft.html#post4579020

HAL, DRDO will not give Kick Back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have u guys heard, IAF diluted requirement for Pilatus. They did the same for AW Helo..

Can't we accept same generosity for our Desi product? What stop them from diluting requirement for LCA???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-benchmarks-trainer-aircraft.html#post4579020

Common buddy its becoming a trend to blash our armed forces. I even read some genius poster saying everybody in forces is corrupt. I generally avoid such posts but did you ever think of what is going on.

- IAF diluted requirement for "BASIC TRAINER".
First thing tell me why did we need to buy basic trainer ??? Do we have a local option ??? Can we manage without buying them ???
I suggest you search for our indigenous basic trainer project. And please post the dates of various announcements and claims.
And it will not stop here. Same thing is going on with IJT but our PSUs dont think they should fast track IJT which is required but they decide to go fast track with basic trainer with own funding which isn't required anymore.
- About LCA. Ask same questions in the above point. LCA is not a dire requirement. And if our PSUs declare thats all they can do IAF will induct the Sqds.
But what happen in reality every now and then a DRDO/HAL guy come up with new promises and lot of mouth steam. Our DRDO chief publicly talk about inducting 5th gen features in LCA MK-3 even before existing problems in MK-1 have not completly been solved.
- so simple point being DRDO tell IAF we can do this and we can do that and while delivering they deliver next date :hitwall:
- on other hand look at the project LCH. Thats a dire need. Only TD-1 and TD-2 are ready today but they ( IA + IAF ) already placed the order. Power plant issue of Druva is solved and IA has started accepting deliveries.

So exact answer to you question is "the promises made by DRDO" are stopping IAF from diluting requirements. eg Why in the world I will go for PESA radar for LCA M-2 when DRDO said AESA will be ready and made public a photo of TR module with reynolds pen ???
- people always talk about IAF changing requirement every now and then.
First thing why DRDO accept those changes ??? Cause they think they can do it and secondly requirements in the field did changed rapidly and our project got plagued.

Saying a service man corrupt and pimp is valid when somebody did such activities. Blaming entire force for the deeds of few is calling all indian rapist for the rape happened in Delhi. Its a Chinese troll logic

But they never fail to give promises which they cant keep

What is STR Criterion Bro??

I will pay my entire salary to these Pigs, They must buy Indian products only (in rarest of rare case where Indian can't produce something, these ppl can buy foreign products)...

@By the way Manindra has a point..

OffTopic: Joke: Once Planning commission gave 1 Cr each to Modi and Rahul Young Gandhi. The target was to illuminate one city. Modi worked on a minihydro plan, generated electricity and illuminated the city.

Rahul Gandhi spent just 1 Lakh Rupees and bought Candle, He illuminated the city...

Kejriwal Shouted: Abe 99 Lakh ka Ghotala kar diya?? (99 Lakh went to Scam).. :)

Common buddy its becoming a trend to blash our armed forces. I even read some genius poster saying everybody in forces is corrupt. I generally avoid such posts but did you ever think of what is going on.

- IAF diluted requirement for "BASIC TRAINER".
First thing tell me why did we need to buy basic trainer ??? Do we have a local option ??? Can we manage without buying them ???
I suggest you search for our indigenous basic trainer project. And please post the dates of various announcements and claims.
And it will not stop here. Same thing is going on with IJT but our PSUs dont think they should fast track IJT which is required but they decide to go fast track with basic trainer with own funding which isn't required anymore.
- About LCA. Ask same questions in the above point. LCA is not a dire requirement. And if our PSUs declare thats all they can do IAF will induct the Sqds.
But what happen in reality every now and then a DRDO/HAL guy come up with new promises and lot of mouth steam. Our DRDO chief publicly talk about inducting 5th gen features in LCA MK-3 even before existing problems in MK-1 have not completly been solved.
- so simple point being DRDO tell IAF we can do this and we can do that and while delivering they deliver next date :hitwall:
- on other hand look at the project LCH. Thats a dire need. Only TD-1 and TD-2 are ready today but they ( IA + IAF ) already placed the order. Power plant issue of Druva is solved and IA has started accepting deliveries.

So exact answer to you question is "the promises made by DRDO" are stopping IAF from diluting requirements. eg Why in the world I will go for PESA radar for LCA M-2 when DRDO said AESA will be ready and made public a photo of TR module with reynolds pen ???
- people always talk about IAF changing requirement every now and then.
First thing why DRDO accept those changes ??? Cause they think they can do it and secondly requirements in the field did changed rapidly and our project got plagued.

Saying a service man corrupt and pimp is valid when somebody did such activities. Blaming entire force for the deeds of few is calling all indian rapist for the rape happened in Delhi. Its a Chinese troll logic

But they never fail to give promises which they cant keep

Then prove it.. prove it that Armed forces are not Sonia and company.. We must not live in la la land.. Armed forces are as corrupt as other faction..

How did Tejider dare to enter Army chief cabin and offered him bribe? These ppl are fearless, they have backing from top (May be God). They are not afraid of St Anthony, they were not afraid of Army chief. There son ride BMW, there kid have fun in Pataya,

There squadron strength is far below required 41.5 , there tanks are blind, there plane are 50 year old.

If they are innocent, let them prove it..

Then prove it.. prove it that Armed forces are not Sonia and company.. We must not live in la la land.. Armed forces are as corrupt as other faction..

How did Tejider dare to enter Army chief cabin and offered him bribe? These ppl are fearless, they have backing from top (May be God). They are not afraid of St Anthony, they were not afraid of Army chief. There son ride BMW, there kid have fun in Pataya,

There squadron strength is far below required 41.5 , there tanks are blind, there plane are 50 year old.

If they are innocent, let them prove it..
If they are innocent they should prove it - ok till then you will enjoy calling them pigs , right ??? And somebody will come fall and generalise you statement to entire force.

Yes you can call Tejider a pig but how did you know that ??? Cause IA chief made that public. Isn't it enough to say not everybody is sold.

Or do you believe ex-IA chief fall in the same line ???

I am not denying corruption. I am just against blind generalisation. Or do you agree with Chinese troll logic that all indians are rapist ???

And why avoid first part of the post on LCA/LCH and trainners ???

If they are innocent they should prove it - ok till then you will enjoy calling them pigs , right ??? And somebody will come fall and generalise you statement to entire force.

Yes you can call Tejider a pig but how did you know that ??? Cause IA chief made that public. Isn't it enough to say not everybody is sold.

Or do you believe ex-IA chief fall in the same line ???

I am not denying corruption. I am just against blind generalisation. Or do you agree with Chinese troll logic that all indians are rapist ???

And why avoid first part of the post on LCA/LCH and trainners ???

I have respect for service men. I am not saying all are corrupt. There are Honest person like Ex Army Chief and many more.

I have huge respect for last 5 Navy Chief, those are the ppl who are shaping Navy and India....

The Nexus is "General (procurement), MoD (Officials and politicians), Politicians (PM, Gandhi Family) and foreign agent.

Lets now discuss point to point...

1. LCA: One can write a book "How to kill a project" on LCA. LCA is dire requirement, The lobby did every thing to destroy LCA project. It was A B Bajpai and Saint Anthony whose good work had kept this project alive. Every country in world (Including USA and Russia) accept there slight low quality indigenous products.

2. Dhruv: If IAF will not buy Dhruv will not die, There are many other customer (including me) for Dhruv. IAF has no other option.

3. LCA: Same story, IA is aggressive to have aviation corps, which IAF uncomfortable with. As there are 2 customer for LCH, It has better future.

4. Arjuna : we all know the story of great sabotage, how German engine was made to fail, and within month 1200+ T90 was purchased. We all know how IA is still trying to run away from buying it. If Indian govt allow BSF to have Tank brigade and BSF will ask for 1000+ Arjuna tank, IA will start purchasing Arjuna.

5. ADA/HAL/DRDO fault: no doubt they have foot to mouth disease. They should twist "Armed forces" arm and make them to buy products.

1. LCA: One can write a book "How to kill a project" on LCA. LCA is dire requirement, The lobby did every thing to destroy LCA project. It was A B Bajpai and Saint Anthony whose good work had kept this project alive. Every country in world (Including USA and Russia) accept there slight low quality indigenous products.

2. Dhruv: If IAF will not buy Dhruv will not die, There are many other customer (including me) for Dhruv. IAF has no other option.

3. LCA: Same story, IA is aggressive to have aviation corps, which IAF uncomfortable with. As there are 2 customer for LCH, It has better future.

4. Arjuna : we all know the story of great sabotage, how German engine was made to fail, and within month 1200+ T90 was purchased. We all know how IA is still trying to run away from buying it. If Indian govt allow BSF to have Tank brigade and BSF will ask for 1000+ Arjuna tank, IA will start purchasing Arjuna.

5. ADA/HAL/DRDO fault: no doubt they have foot to mouth disease. They should twist "Armed forces" arm and make them to buy products.

You are writing without enough knowledge. The problem in Dhruv lies with HAL, not IA, not IAF. You should search for a CAG audit of dhruv project done in 2009.

I have respect for service men. I am not saying all are corrupt. There are Honest person like Ex Army Chief and many more.

I have huge respect for last 5 Navy Chief, those are the ppl who are shaping Navy and India....

The Nexus is "General (procurement), MoD (Officials and politicians), Politicians (PM, Gandhi Family) and foreign agent.

I wasn't targeting you. If you look around this forum you find its a trend to blash forces and connect them to politicians.

Even the First line of Your post no# 7824 isn't agreeing with your this post . I am glad you said you don't see all personal like that.

I dont have anything to say about politicians. Its our fault that we elect them

thats really better way
- who handle "LCA" project ??? Its not IAF or MOD.
- LCA isn't a dire operational need. IAF can manage with existing fleet till 2018. With Rafael coming LCA requirement is going to go down
- LCA is dire requirement for our local industry and NOT for IAF.
- Yes every country in the world accept what its local industry produce. But no other local industry in the world promise you diamonds and give the glass.
- You are totally ignoring the bad management and over confidence of our industry.

if IAF and IA cancel the order there is nobody in the world who could afford the price of Dhruv. And that will also include you if you cant pay the development cost.
I hope you know how dhruv evolve. Thats kind of project management would have made LCA inducted.

Your concept of better future is problematic. If one of the forces drop order then per unit cost goes up. And trust me if we screwed up LCH project we just gona see more Apaches.

Yes news of sabotage was true. And may there were arm dealer agent working within our force.
But that didn't forgive DRDO. Please see the IA requirement and DRDO's targets about Arjun. DRDO messed up in first place.
Anyways we will see nearly 300 MK-2 and all existing MK-1 will be converted to MK-2 standards. Currently there is no order cause MK-2 is just completing tests. Wait for it and see the order yourself.

hahahaah how ;) what reliability you will have if you promise me BMW and delivered ford ;)

One fun fact for you : Show me any reference were DRDO/ADA/HAL said anything about induction of MK-1 as is. If you remember it was saint Antony who stood on their heads to fast track the process. Otherwise those idiots were still look for next time line.

And even today DRDO isn't backing out form its mouth steam. I hope you don't want me to give links for that

Reactions: Sri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom