except of different air intakes
except of different nose design
except of different wing design
except of different different canopy
except of different different APU layout
except of different EW housing
except of different gear bays
except of different hardpoint layout

The only real thing that LCA MK2 has in common with the Gripen is, the GE 414 engine! :disagree:

Sancho you should know by now that Tejas is just copy of anything that flies.

except of canards
except of radar blockers
except of different air intakes
except of different nose design
except of different wing design
except of different different canopy
except of different different APU layout
except of different EW housing
except of different gear bays
except of different hardpoint layout

The only real thing that LCA MK2 has in common with the Gripen is, the GE 414 engine! :disagree:

gripen_hu2.jpg

He's just say that cause it's thin like the Griphen on that pic.

U mean chinese vl make 4.5 gen fighter for u guys :coffee:

No i mean Pak-China joint venture.

Or yr jealous as u dont enjoy such leverages from yr allies n waste 30+ years to make a single a/c:rofl:

No i mean Pak-China joint venture.

Or yr jealous as u dont enjoy such leverages from yr allies n waste 30+ years to make a single a/c:rofl:

JV?What JV?What is your contribution to FC1 project??:omghaha:

I am not an aircraft expert, but an elect. engg. I know that kaveri engine has failed to be installed in LCA for the want of required power. But just for knowledge can somebody clarify if two kaveri engines can be fitted in one aircraft? If yes then just how much bigger the plane has to be in order to have two engines? Just tell me the name of an existing bigger plane and I will know the size.

I am not an aircraft expert, but an elect. engg. I know that kaveri engine has failed to be installed in LCA for the want of required power. But just for knowledge can somebody clarify if two kaveri engines can be fitted in one aircraft? If yes then just how much bigger the plane has to be in order to have two engines? Just tell me the name of an existing bigger plane and I will know the size.

As big as chinese J 10,probabily...

A scientist who was part of Kaveri team was my Boss, he is still in same company as me but different project. He was damn workaholic and my wife was fed-up with him because he use to call me very late in night as well.

A scientist who was part of Kaveri team was my Boss, he is still in same company as me but different project. He was damn workaholic and my wife was fed-up with him because he use to call me very late in night as well.

Well your reply does not answer my question!!

Size wise GTX-35VS engine is very similar to M88 snecma, f404/414, Klimov RD33 (slightly longer), EJ200, TU B199-104

GTX - 35VS Kaveri - L> 3490 mm D> 910 mm
M88 - Snecma L> 3,538 mm D> 900 mm
GE F404/414 L> 3912 mm D> 889 mm
Klimov RD33 L>4,229 mm D> 1,000 mm
Eurojet EJ200 L> 4000 mm D> 737 mm
TU RB199-104 L> 3607 mm D> 719 mm

Hence Aircrafts the size of Mig 29, EFT, Rafale, F/A18H and SH, Panavia Tornado, can theoretically house twin GTRX Kaveri engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom