What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ yeah i was also observing the same ...Are all the 3 tanks are 1200 Litre?? ... everything looks of same size... and look very big not sure it is 800 or 1200 litre... but yes we need to increase the hard points..

^^^ yeah i was also observing the same ...Are all the 3 tanks are 1200 Litre?? ... everything looks of same size... and look very big not sure it is 800 or 1200 litre... but yes we need to increase the hard points..

The centerline is said to be able to carry up to 800l tanks only, but it's hard to tell from that pic. Two more hardpoints are important, but the increased internal fuel helps as well. LCA MK2 in the same long range CAS role, would not carry the centerline tank and normally with 2 x bombs MK1 should need only the 2 wing tanks, which means MK2 internal fuel + centerline tank.

Cya later!

The centerline is said to be able to carry up to 800l tanks only, but it's hard to tell from that pic. Two more hardpoints are important, but the increased internal fuel helps as well. LCA MK2 in the same long range CAS role, would not carry the centerline tank and normally with 2 x bombs MK1 should need only the 2 wing tanks, which means MK2 internal fuel + centerline tank.

Cya later!

Exactly ... MK2 will be a real prove of worth... with more internal fue( by god grace if they could add upto 1200l) with 2 drop tanks of 1200l with a Brahmos in the center pylon(yeah i know my dream).. and Pythons on all six hardpoints(if 2 more hard points added)... This will really take the hell even for PLAAF as Tejas will perform beautifully in higher altitude..

Some very nice unseen and unpasted pics of Tejas :smitten::smitten:

Operation LEH

Operations-XL.jpg

IMG0672-L.jpg

IMG0684-XL.jpg

IMG0061-XL.jpg

IMG0064-XL.jpg

IMG0111-XL.jpg

DSC00816-XL.jpg

IMG0023-XL.jpg

IMG0010-XL.jpg

IMG0030-XL.jpg

http://gallery.tejas.gov.in/Tejas/Tejas-Air-to-Air-1/i-5CxpWWM/0/XL/IMG0036-XL.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://gallery.tejas.gov.in/Tejas/Tejas-Air-to-Air-1/i-WkVqJCv/0/XL/IMG0457-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom