What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windjammerji
If you want to criticize LCA please start a constructive one please don't make a hot-shot heading and pls pls do not bring Caste and Religion here.
Thnx

Last edited:
they'll only induct 40?

hmm..

They need to save their face from embarrassment that's why the work is still on going. A few will be inducted and will only be used when there is are loads of aircraft around to protect the little Tejas. Indian doesn't need the Tejas everyone know is it. They just want to get it operational so they can can rid of it, kind of pointless but that's what happens when you put your national pride behind a project/ product that hasn't even been completed.

rather HF-marut.

Thank you for bringing that up since, ironically India has been manufacturing fighter aircrafts since the 60s, Ajeet, HF-24 Maurat spear heading this detail. Yet, the LCA, has taken almost three decades to enter production. :confused:

@Windjammerji
If you want to criticize LCA please start a constructive one please don't make a hot-shot heading and pls pls do not bring Caste and Religion here.
Thnx

No disrespect to any caste or religion, since i don't consider my self a superior being. :cheers:

A collection of pics of LCA trainer version.

She is quite a stunner, isn't she?

t7.jpg

1.jpg

To be honest, I like the single seat more, because the twin seat looks kind off short when you compare them. Especially the location of the rear gear "looks" kind of strange, but I guess that has to do with the high position of the co-pilots cockpit.

Gripen D:
Saab%2BJAS39D%2BGripen%2B%2B%2B39%2B822%2B%2B19.08.08%2B2.JPG

I know the Gripen is longer, but the difference between single and twin seat doesn't seems to be that big right?

Mirage 2000:

main.php

can you believe this little paper tiger costs 31million usd per plane?

are you seriously going to play 31million usd for this?

I don't know if it was this thread or some other but a fellow pakistani member said that USA was selling its old 4th 4.5 gen aircraft to India like F16 block 60 and block 70!! lol we will take his advice and not go for your outdtated f-16s........:rofl::rofl::rofl::no::pakistan:

Nothing to argue about...we really deserve this...but giving it some stupid name is not good...like pakistan can be called something else.you know what i mean.so i think better don't do that.

Last edited:
Hey it is still better than the aircraft it is supposed to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom