What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Interesting, both test pilots are Naval aviators.

The GoI/MoD/ADA/HAL are certainly taking the veil off the Tejas now not only these two airshows (potentially) but recently this was constructed in Minsk Circle, Bangaluru :

12342547_976010005770956_7942760899184679202_n.jpg

12360220_976009992437624_2056188037726260197_n.jpg

12391796_981495345222422_9120464694538915123_n.jpg

@PARIKRAMA

Got a chance to see it last sunday.

This is placed exactly opposite to the HAL building on the way to Rajbhavan.

Signal was open so didnt get time to click any picture :D

Bullshit, Indian fighter with no wings to fly. In making for 30 years an yet to get So called FOC. This is what happens when someone tries to bite more than he can chew.. Bicchu ka mantar nahi jante aur saap k bil me hath dalte hain.

After almost 3 years in pdf as member with 18 posts, your opinion on LCA matters to all of PDF???

All bow as the king has arrived...

Pls reserve your criticism with proper justification of facts or else dont come and troll..

@waz @Horus @WAJsal @HRK

Pls do check this guy out.. Some one came back from almost 3 years hibernation to just criticise LCA

How would N LCA fare against AF LCA in a fight

It would be a clear victory for NLCA in an air to air battle with air force variant. NLCA's built in aerodynamic enhancement over LCA will give it better maneuverability even in low speed. LEVCON's give it a higher angle of attack . NLCA boasts better environmental control system (ECS) and fuel system and to your surprise, only the LCA NP 2 is capable among LCA's to fire a BVR missile and I believe thats the one which would be used to fire derby.

only the LCA NP 2 is capable among LCA's to fire a BVR missile and I believe thats the one which would be used to fire derby.
Well this will be a moot point when operationalised bro as naturally every LCA (IAF or IN version) will have to have BVR capability when entering service.

+ the two (IAF) LCAs when they return to Jamnaghar will be conducting Derby and Python firing tests.

Well this will be a moot point when operationalised bro as naturally every LCA (IAF or IN version) will have to have BVR capability when entering service.

+ the two (IAF) LCAs when they return to Jamnaghar will be conducting Derby and Python firing tests.

Yeah Bro!! Its a moot point for both variants for they are graduating together. I still don't get why MOD chose two same versions for airshow when we have 4 different variants in our inventory?

. I still don't get why MOD chose two same versions for airshow when we have 4 different variants in our inventory?
1) NLCA prototypes are fewer in number vis a vis IAF variants.
2) NLCAs have an entirely seperate testing schedule (thanks to the need to take off and land on a carrier) and thus their own commitments.
3) Even if you have 4 variants you would only take 1 type- the second LCA going to Sakir is on standby for the LCA that will be undertaking the flying duties and there is a further LCA on standby back in India as a triple redundancy. Thus they all need to be the same version so as to be inter-changable.

After almost 3 years in pdf as member with 18 posts, your opinion on LCA matters to all of PDF???

All bow as the king has arrived...

Pls reserve your criticism with proper justification of facts or else dont come and troll..

@waz @Horus @WAJsal @HRK

Pls do check this guy out.. Some one came back from almost 3 years hibernation to just criticise LCA
Tujhko mirchi lagi toh mai kya karoon. Yes, you should take me seroiusly because nothing has changed in all those 3 years about Tejas. It was flying then and it is flying now with imported equipments onboard but was concieved to be a desi fighter with all desi equipment. Tejas has a history of disaster, Kaveri engine FAILED. A 3 decade old design. It's a maruti with BMW logo and engine causing it to fly uncontrolably.

Tujhko mirchi lagi toh mai kya karoon. Yes, you should take me seroiusly because nothing has changed in all those 3 years about Tejas. It was flying then and it is flying now with imported equipments onboard but was concieved to be a desi fighter with all desi equipment. Tejas has a history of disaster, Kaveri engine FAILED. A 3 decade old design. It's a maruti with BMW logo and engine causing it to fly uncontrolably.

Delighted with a reply.. The best you could come out with against Tejas...
Thank goodness the country is not filled with people who have such great views like yours...

BTW thanks for your reply and your views will be duly forwarded to HAL, ADA and MOD to work on the actionable...

Citizens like you are the torch bearers of our bright future. Thanks for dropping by in PDF and sparing crucial time to impart us such valuable knowledge...

Back
Top Bottom