What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

what aftere that , final clearance getting delayed beyond any reasonable reasoning

bhai, initial 20 tejas aircraft are to be delivered in IOC standards, so it got nothing to do with FOC. secondly it is not HAL/DRDOs fault for delaying the FOC deadline.. but due to the delay by UK firm cobham in delivering the quartz radome and air to air refuelling probe... these will be delivered by the end of july and in all possibilities the plane will achieve its FOC by march 2016.

bhai, initial 20 tejas aircraft are to be delivered in IOC standards, so it got nothing to do with FOC. secondly it is not HAL/DRDOs fault for delaying the FOC deadline.. but due to the delay by UK firm cobham in delivering the quartz radome and air to air refuelling probe... these will be delivered by the end of july and in all possibilities the plane will achieve its FOC by march 2016.

i understand your point but still all these delays have accumulated to make it a very embarrassing lingering project although end product will be a very good fighter

i understand your point but still all these delays have accumulated to make it a very embarrassing lingering project although end product will be a very good fighter

embarrassing? every combat project has taken similar time i.e. 20-25 years. Take pride dude that we have closed the 2 generations gap and now have a very capable fighter. you talk like typical indian dad dekho sharma ji ka ladka ne ye kiya wo kiya ...... Dont get blinded by our neighbours pride which is a 3rd generation framework with alleged modern(?) avionics.

dair se aaye per durust aaye :dance3:

HAL is already over burdenned with so many projects .... Plan B in action :)

embarrassing? every combat project has taken similar time i.e. 20-25 years. Take pride dude that we have closed the 2 generations gap and now have a very capable fighter. you talk like typical indian dad dekho sharma ji ka ladka ne ye kiya wo kiya ...... Dont get blinded by our neighbours pride which is a 3rd generation framework with alleged modern(?) avionics.
parosi ki merc dekh ke kya koi apni maruti ko fenk deta hai kya ?

dair se aaye per durust aaye :dance3:

HAL is already over burdenned with so many projects .... Plan B in action :)

parosi ki merc dekh ke kya koi apni maruti ko fenk deta hai kya ?

The LCA will be success, no doubt.

every one has right to give his opinion now don't teach me that your opinion or that of others like you is the only relevant reasoning and all others are are useless

every one has right to give his opinion now don't teach me that your opinion or that of others like you is the only relevant reasoning and all others are are useless

pathetic opinion you have SIR! :-)

may be do some research before providing troll opinions? :agree:

pathetic opinion you have SIR! :-)

may be do some research before providing troll opinions? :agree:

Quiet fair if you do not agree with my constructive criticism in delay of tejas but neither me nor any one else shall force his opinion on other

Back
Top Bottom