What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

By the way, ... any thoughts on this one?

I must admit in the following posts I had quite a nasty discussion with a hyper-sensible fan-boy but in the end no-one was able to explain how realistic this "stealthy LCA which is not related to the AMCA" is.

By the way, ... any thoughts on this one?

I must admit in the following posts I had quite a nasty discussion with a hyper-sensible fan-boy but in the end no-one was able to explain how realistic this "stealthy LCA which is not related to the AMCA" is.

They already have a limited amount of resources to work with I can't see why bother. AMCA[Navy, iaf], MWF[NAVY, IAF], Mark1A, SPORT, AURA, etc. Unless they give some of these programs to parallel private sector lead integrators, dont see much happening.

Got to be AURA. Likely calling it Mk2 because of the smaller sized prototype, which is yet to fly btw.

NLCA demonstrates arrested landing:

EEV7NBvUcAAiBAf.jpeg

Chalo acha hai. Kbhi na kbhi to Air Force or navy main shamil ho hi jae ga. Us waqt tak JF 17 III ki 5 squadrons bhi a jaen gi :(

It's not tried on an actual deck of an aircraft carrier. Maybe some bad angle halts development and asj for an update.
At least they will not have to redesign the arrested hook like LM with F35C !!! not so bad.

Back
Top Bottom