What's new

HAL releases CGI of FGFA

lol

This is not FGFA for sure, no design similarities with PAK FA. More like MKI! May be super Sukhoi-30 MKI!!! :D

No he wants to bring a sort of perspective on future of FGFA by talking of relations between India and Russia. Samjha karo

haha .. with a changed header that read "clash" instead of "differ".

Somebody needs to give him some grammar lessons.

haha .. with a changed header that read "clash" instead of "differ".

Somebody needs to give him some grammar lessons.

He is the Lankan Ranger we are talking about, the one and only, truly yours :D

The design itself suggests that it will have bigger rsc than PAK-FA.... Frontal design should be changed to reduce the RCS. SU-30MKI has the same front design.

The design itself suggests that it will have bigger rsc than PAK-FA.... Frontal design should be changed to reduce the RCS. SU-30MKI has the same front design.

That is a modified MKI there. The front, tail, engine angle, canopy all taken from the MKI.
And the specs are also wrong, 22m long :-O You got be kidding me. It's the Su-35BM's specs. How can HAL post such bull crap on their website. Some body please post that image of T-50 and Su-35BM side by side.

off-topic.gif

Editing post:

well new product Indian Multi role helecoter (IMRH), First time heard about it.

INDIAN MULTI ROLE HELICOPTER (IMRH)

* Co-Design and co-production of a 10 Ton class Medium Lift Helicopter is proposed to be taken with an international helicopter manufacturer to meet the requirement of the 3 Indian Defence Services. This approach is taken to shorten the development timeframe.
* The Helicopter will be powered by twin engines and will feature blade folding option for ship deck operations. The variant for Army/IAF will support Air assault, Air Transport, Combat logistic, Combat search & rescue and casualty evacuation operations. The naval variant will be developed for Anti Submarine Warfare and Anti Surface Vessel Strike roles

why always our people like to hit the news even b4 they actually start it..
i am not going to believe anything until a prototype flies

ho! i am talking about FGFA

why always our people like to hit the news even b4 they actually start it..
i am not going to believe anything until a prototype flies

ho! i am talking about FGFA

It will buddy the project is in the hands of Russians not HAL or DRDO so don't take tension.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom