What's new

HAL pushes for AESA Equipped LCA Tejas Mark I-A (LCA-1P) as interim improved version of Mark I

Man this is way to hilarious. If India would have stopped wasting money on this and ordered new Chinese lighter Fighter Jet it would have cost far less than what they have spent on this project
Chinese Fighter Your really:lol::lol:You want it to go through Scanner of CAG.:disagree:.

Man this is way to hilarious. If India would have stopped wasting money on this and ordered new Chinese lighter Fighter Jet it would have cost far less than what they have spent on this project
Bhai jhalay per namak kiyoun chidaktay ho, I believe they will never induct LCA in air force but into museums only.

Bhai jhalay per namak kiyoun chidaktay ho, I believe they will never induct LCA in air force but into museums only.
thanks , its ours what we do ... this same thing you think about outs satellites and launchers. BTW museums plane is also far advance then chines plane. AESA ..... is new technology.

A very good idea. WIll keep squadron strength growing, plus by the time Mk 2 are fully inducted some MK1s will be old and ready to retire. Good thinking.

But many ballast allover the body will be removed with appropriate realignment so over all load shed will happen ...But we need to look for tweaking F404 if we are going for 80 more MK1 ... This engine is very underpowered .

Babus in HAL like PSU thinks HT40 trainer is more important than MK2 so they have to use their man power to make some trainer and push it down the throat of IAF .Which has already found the replacement and doing well with weapon upgrades .... I really don't know who controls HAL they work for India or for some morons who thinks MK2 is not that worth it.

As if that is HALs fault. IAF keeps adding goodies and then expectcts engine to remain as before? They gotta take some heat.

thanks , its ours what we do ... this same thing you think about outs satellites and launchers. BTW museums plane is also far advance then chines plane. AESA ..... is new technology.
dont waste your time on al-bakistanies brother he is a troller and hes sole purpose is trolling on anything which concerns india ignore him and dont take the flame bait or he will bring you to his level

As if that is HALs fault. IAF keeps adding goodies and then expectcts engine to remain as before? They gotta take some heat.
IAF behaving Like spoiled Brats Here They are still operate 60 Era mig-21/23 till 2025 and they behaving Like USAF

IAF behaving Like spoiled Brats Here They are still operate 60 Era mig-21/23 till 2025 and they behaving Like USAF

IAF's commitment has not been complete, unlike Navy which was fully commited to NLCA and is generally getting what it wanted.

IAF's commitment has not been complete, unlike Navy which was fully committed to NLCA and is generally getting what it wanted.
the production of lca is hell (only 2 aircrafts in 1 year)
or govt is not releasing funds. in my opinion they should release alot of funds as the mmrca deal is cancelled.
even navy is worried they will get aircraft before time:undecided::lol:

When was the Mig-21 inducted and when will i be retired?

The LCA lifecycle won't be as long as the Mig 21.

the production of lca is hell (only 2 aircrafts in 1 year)
or govt is not releasing funds. in my opinion they should release alot of funds as the mmrca deal is cancelled.
even navy is worried they will get aircraft before time:undecided::lol:

Your country doesn't have a naval aviation fighter wing only.

How long will the LCA lifeline be?

Probably 20- 25 years. The key is building the first aircraft, after that things become evolutionary. The problem with India was that after we built the Ajit, we did not keep coming up with new designs. It's alleged that the reason why we did not build a follow-on for Ajit was because the defence minister at the time was corrupt and took money as commissions to buy foreign products. This killed all Indian efforts. So with LCA we had to start from scratch. Now that the LCA has become fairly done, the next jet (AMCA) and other light jets that follow should be just fine without many of these problems. The first one (LCA, Arjun etc.) is always the most difficult. The next one (LCH after ALH) is always easier.

Probably 20- 25 years.

It will take 20-25 years for LCA-2 to come out? HAL seriously has no respect for deadline, possibly they never came across the term.

The key is building the first aircraft, after that things become evolutionary. The problem with India was that after we built the Ajit, we did not keep coming up with new designs. It's alleged that the reason why we did not build a follow-on for Ajit was because the defence minister at the time was corrupt and took money as commissions to buy foreign products.

Or maybe because technology was progressing rapidly and India found it difficult to keep pace.

Buying foreign products is fine, but what stopped HAL and DRDO from researching on new designs?

This killed all Indian efforts. So with LCA we had to start from scratch.

There are a lot of foreign components in LCA including its engine.

Now that the LCA has become fairly done, the next jet (AMCA) and other light jets that follow should be just fine without many of these problems. The first one (LCA, Arjun etc.) is always the most difficult. The next one (LCH after ALH) is always easier.

If it is so easy why is it taking them so long to come up with designs? Why wait for 20-25 years?

It will take 20-25 years for LCA-2 to come out? HAL seriously has no respect for deadline, possibly they never came across the term.

Or maybe because technology was progressing rapidly and India found it difficult to keep pace.

Buying foreign products is fine, but what stopped HAL and DRDO from researching on new designs?

There are a lot of foreign components in LCA including its engine.

If it is so easy why is it taking them so long to come up with designs? Why wait for 20-25 years?

No, I said from the time an aircraft is inducted to the time it is retired, it will be about 20-25 years instead of 40years as seen on Bison. It'll take several years for Mark-1 and then Mark-2 to be inducted. By the time full strength of mark2 is inducted, some mark-1s will become old.

No, I said from the time an aircraft is inducted to the time it is retired, it will be about 20-25 years instead of 40years as seen on Bison. It'll take several years for Mark-1 and then Mark-2 to be inducted. By the time full strength of mark2 is inducted, some mark-1s will become old.

Mk 1 is supposed to be the temporary solution till Mk 2 comes out. It means once the first Mk 2 starts rolling out then Mk 1 production will be stopped, even sooner in fact. So if it takes hat long for Mk 2 to come out it cannot be a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom