What's new

HAL Program update

BlueDot_in_Space

Reaction score
Turbo-prop Trainer's First Metal Cut Launched

ARDC launched the first metal cut for HAL Turbo-prop Trainer (HTT)-40 aircraft on
August 22, 2012. The programme is governed by a strict time frame and ARDC is all
geared up to meet the challenge. Key achievements include completion of
Preliminary Design Phase (PDP), finalization of Numerical Master Geometry (NMG),
completion of Preliminary Wind Tunnel Testing, design of major frames and system
finalization. Shri T. Suvarna Raju, Director (D&D), Shri Praveen Chander, GM, ARDC,
senior ARDC Designers and officers were present at the function held at ARDC
Division, Bangalore.

Delivery Documents of G-150 AFT Fuselage Handed Over
Shri T. Mohapatra, General Manager, Aircraft Division handed over the Delivery
Documents of G-150 AFT Fuselage on September 17, 2012 to Shri Nissim Perez,
R e s i d e n t Ma n a g e r, I s r a e l Aerospace Industries, Bangalore. Dassault Aviation and Thales assess HAL facilities at Hyderabad for MMRCA. In the frame of the Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) programme, Dassault Aviation, France is launching an evaluation process to select Indian industrial partners for the Transfer of P r o d u c t i o n o f R A FA L E ' s
equipments. As part of an industrial survey, the representatives of Dassault Aviation and Thales visited HAL-Hyderabad on September 12, 2012. Regarding Transfer of Production of AESA
RADAR and EM (Electro Magnetic) EW Suite, various facilities established at the
Division were assessed by the team. Dassault Aviation and Thales representatives later
expressed their satisfaction with the visit.

RWRDC Launches Structure for LUH Project
Rotary Wing Research and Design Centre (RWRDC) recently launched the first
assembly of the Bottom Structure and Tail Boom for Ground Test Vehicle of the Light
Utility Helicopter (LUH) project in the presence of Shri M. S. Srinath, Executive
Director, Helicopter Complex, Shri B. V. Rao, General Manager (Finance), Helicopter
Complex, Shri V. Sadagopan, General Manager, Helicopter Division, Wg Cdr (Retd)
Unni Pillai, Chief Test Pilot (Rotary Wing), Dr Vijayakumara, Offg General Manager,
RWR&DC, Shri P. Jayapal, Regional Director (Helicopter), RCMA, Shri A

A Step Ahead for Light Utility Helicopter

luhw.jpg

The first bottom structure assembly of Light Utility Helicopter Ground Test Vehicle
(LUH GTV) was completed and unloaded from the jig on September 22, 2012 in the
presence of Shri R. K. Tyagi Chairman, Shri P. Soundara Rajan, MD (HC), Shri M. S.
Srinath, ED (HC), senior officials and office bearers of various associations/unions.
LUH assembly jigs are modular and gaugeless jigs, concurrently designed along with
structure design using 3D CAD. There are five assembly jigs and a coupling jig
enabling modular and concurrent build- up of the structure. The jigs are built and
validated using state-of-the-art CAMS-Computer Aided Measurement System (Laser
Tracker) to establish high accuracy and stability. The latest concept of jig design and
build has resulted in smooth and flawless 'First off' structure build.

Wait a sec is Hal HTT-40 trainer program still alive, I thought this was cancelled. Anymore details welcomed:).

Wait a sec is Hal HTT-40 trainer program still alive, I thought this was cancelled. Anymore details welcomed:).

o9bOu.jpg

ARDC launched the first metal cut for HAL Turbo-prop Trainer (HTT)-40 aircraft on August 22, 2012. The program is governed by strict time frame and ARDC is all geared-up to meet the challenge. Key achievements include completion of Preliminary Design Phase (PDP), finalization of Numerical Master Geometry (NMG), Completion of Preliminary Wind Tunnel Testing, Design of major frames and system finalization.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom