What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

It was the other way round. You are dumb enough to think Z-10 is the same class as LCH. LOL...
LOLz Though they are not of same weight category still LCH has a better and more powerful engine. I think this point was what HariPrasad was making which is a fact!!!

LOLz Though they are not of same weight category still LCH has a better and more powerful engine. I think this point was what HariPrasad was making which is a fact!!!
You can read my previous post again. I am really sick of repeating myself.

Apache:

Z-10
LCH
What can you deduce from this comparison? If we go by your Indian logic, LCH is even more powerful than Apache, and yet you are buying Apaches. This is the same mentality when comparing LCA and other planes.

Last edited:
You can read my previous post again. I am really sick of repeating myself.

Apache:

Z-10
LCH
What can you deduce from this comparison? If we go by your Indian logic, LCH is even more powerful than Apache, and yet you are buying Apaches. This is the same mentality when comparing LCA and other planes.
My dear Genius, LCH and Apache are totally different class of choppers.. Apache Longbow has got excellent avionics, Weapon integration and a very long history of Combat operations.. Where as LCH is just into its FOC and yet to be built in large numbers.. There is a lot to evolve in this platform.. We have to start bringing in this in active combat roles slowly, and in a span two to three years, it will be well versed with the users in terms of Spares, maintenance, Training etc.
Where as Apache is to meet our immediate requirements.. Got your answer??

My dear Genius, LCH and Apache are totally different class of choppers.. Apache Longbow has got excellent avionics, Weapon integration and a very long history of Combat operations.. Where as LCH is just into its FOC and yet to be built in large numbers.. There is a lot to evolve in this platform.. We have to start bringing in this in active combat roles slowly, and in a span two to three years, it will be well versed with the users in terms of Spares, maintenance, Training etc.
Where as Apache is to meet our immediate requirements.. Got your answer??
Yes, my Indian genius, what makes you think the Z-10 does not have good avionics? And I already repeated many times, nobody knows the weight of the Z-10, but it was created to counter the Apache. So it was meant to be in the same class as Apache.

Yet by your logic this 'thin' LCH can complement so much avionics, so light and with such a powerful engine that even the Apache cannot match it. Funny that you are buying Apache. The same logics in LCA.

It's ordered, in production, and flying with the IA ---

Rudra.jpg

IA-2101

T5RIAWu.jpg

1_1.jpg

IA-2102
D75bTLL.jpg

IA-2105
1qZbBVl.jpg

sdeImSw.jpg

IA-2107
idkriLX.png

IA-2109
U8jdaN7.png

IA-2113

IA-2101 Seen
IA-2102 Seen
IA-2103 Unseen
IA-2104 Unseen
IA-2105 Seen
IA-2106 Unseen
IA-2107 Seen
IA-2108 Unseen
IA-2109 seen
IA-2110 Unseen
IA-2111 Unseen
IA-2112 Unseen

IA-2113 seen

Indian Army Aviation Rudras.
Can you please tell me more about the sensors on the nose.. Its look like dummy is it??!! And what kind of anti tank/armour missiles can it fire other than helina??
Thank you!

Its not wrong info its additional info
If a new addition had happened then you should provide the new updated info, otherwise you'll be ridiculed for sharing wrong info, dumbass..

Yes, my Indian genius, what makes you think the Z-10 does not have good avionics? And I already repeated many times, nobody knows the weight of the Z-10, but it was created to counter the Apache. So it was meant to be in the same class as Apache.

Yet by your logic this 'thin' LCH can complement so much avionics, so light and with such a powerful engine that even the Apache cannot match it. Funny that you are buying Apache. The same logics in LCA.

upload_2016-8-12_7-29-33.png
upload_2016-8-12_7-29-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-12_7-26-57.png
    upload_2016-8-12_7-26-57.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 46
  • upload_2016-8-12_7-28-41.png
    upload_2016-8-12_7-28-41.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 42
Can you please tell me more about the sensors on the nose.. Its look like dummy is it??!! And what kind of anti tank/armour missiles can it fire other than helina??
Thank you!

The pod's OEM is Israeli, being produced by BEL. It's on IA, IAF to choose what other anti tank missile it wants on their airwing. It was shown with a pack of LAHATs a while, back but it has only been testing Helinas so far.

6JhwPGe.jpg

The pod's OEM is Israeli, being produced by BEL. It's on IA, IAF to choose what other anti tank missile it wants on their airwing. It was shown with a pack of LAHATs a while, back but it has only been testing Helinas so far.

6JhwPGe.jpg
Damn that one looks armed to the teeth :tup:

Back
Top Bottom