What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

LOL, yes Hari, you can imagine and jerk yourself to orgasm. Your technology is pathetic, apart from screw driver and sticker tech. Even your Shakti is screw driver tech. Wow, an Indian analyst on Z-10. Half the weight? Funny nobody ever buys Indian weapons. You can't even make a decent rifle for God's sake.

Ohhhh yes. You can believe whatever you want. LCH weighs 2700 KG against 5500 KG of Z 10. Still it has more powerful engine. So be happy in your ignorant state of mind. I do not want to discuss this further because soon that semi literate gang will strike the forum with a lots of Idiocy like you did. So be happy and believe whatever suite you.

13584857_1133737363370984_584028326350550876_o.jpg

Damn good pic!

Ohhhh yes. You can believe whatever you want. LCH weighs 2700 KG against 5500 KG of Z 10. Still it has more powerful engine. So be happy in your ignorant state of mind. I do not want to discuss this further because soon that semi literate gang will strike the forum with a lots of Idiocy like you did. So be happy and believe whatever suite you.

I deleted my post as I think I went overboard saying jerk off. Let's have a civil discussion, let's think logically, what revolutionary technology enabled India to produce a helicopter weighing half the weight of the Apache? Yet Indians are buying Apaches?

I deleted my post as I think I went overboard saying jerk off. Let's have a civil discussion, let's think logically, what revolutionary technology enabled India to produce a helicopter weighing half the weight of the Apache? Yet Indians are buying Apaches?

Apache is a different weight class of Chopper having great electronics and unmatched weapon system. That is why.

Ok, so you beef is not that z10 weighs 5.5 t but that LCA weighs 2.7t?
Good god. Get a life man.
The lch was designed to weigh less to get it higher up. Look at the profile. Its just not as obese as the z10.
The z10 looks like it's 8 months pregnant. The lch looks lee chong wei in 2012 before his drug ban.

The Apache is heavier because it's loaded 3 times as much as either copter with goodies that China is still 10 years behind.

But most importantly I think you forgot that we put together a fighter with the highest airframe composite content of any in the world.

By that logic, PRC did a damn huge mistake procuring the J10s. Oh man, maybe you should have told them to stick with the J11s which are technologically better. But know what, you still have time to stop them making J31 since J20 is superior to it?

P.S I wish people used logics rather than ego on forums. Or maybe forums are a platform for bragging and expressing hate? Wish I knew!

Good day!

Last edited:
HAL-Safran pact to support helicopter operators Written by: OneIndia Defence Desk Published: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 11:26 [IST] Bengaluru, July 12:

A new support centre to back rotorcraft customers globally will be established jointly by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) and Safran Helicopter Engines.

The joint venture (JV) to form the centre was signed by D K Venkatesh, Director (Engg, and R&D), HAL and Bruno Even, CEO, Turbomeca, at Farnborough International Airshow.

An HAL official said that the new centre would be coming up in Goa, the home state of Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar. The centre would be set up in 2017 with the first phase of operations expected to come up in 2019..

The new centre will provide Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for Safran TM333 and HAL Shakti engines. The new centre, when established, claims to provide customers with 'first-class service' including optimised engine availability. HAL CMD T S Raju said the JV reflected the close relationship between HAL and Safran Helicopter Engines established over the years.

"The JV places both partners on an ambitious path towards world-beating customer support in the field of engine MRO. The JV will provide the impetus for the 'Make-in-India' initiative since around 1000 Shakti engines are likely to fly in the coming years," says Raju. Shakti engine powers Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv, Light Combat Helicopter and Light Utility Helicopter. Serge Maillé of Safran Helicopter Engines termed the JV as a new step in the partnership with HAL. "Together we are committed to delivering world-class support to our customers, both in India and throughout the region," he says. HAL says with over 1000 engines, including 250 TM333 and 250 Shakti, India's armed forces are one of the largest operators of Safran-designed helicopter engines. Shakti is the Indian designation for the Safran's Ardiden 1, co-developed with HAL and produced under license. OneIndia News

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/india/hal-safran-pact-to-support-helicopter-operators-2150544.html

By that logic, PRC did a damn huge mistake procuring the J10s. Oh man, maybe you should have told them to stick with the J11s which are technologically better. But know what, you still have time to stop them making J31 since J20 is superior to it?

P.S I wish people used logics rather than ego on forums. Or maybe forums are a platform for bragging and expressing hate? Wish I knew!

Good day!
Your compatriot already answered your question. Z-10 and LCH are of different class.

So you agree that you were dumb enough comparing it with Apache when that is of a different class altogether?
It was the other way round. You are dumb enough to think Z-10 is the same class as LCH. LOL...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom