What's new

HAL launches its own upgraded Hawk aircraft

Surya 1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In a major fillip, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has rolled out the first indigenously upgraded Hawk Mk132, named as Hawk-i trainer aircraft.

Hawki_2.JPG

“This is the 100th Hawk aircraft produced at HAL and we are proud that it has the “Make in India” mark. HAL had conceived a programme for indigenous upgradation of the Hawk Mk132 for achieving self-reliance and has successfully accomplished it”, says T. Suvarna Raju, CMD, HAL.

This aircraft would be on the flying display in the forthcoming Aero-India 2017 at Bengaluru. The upgrade of HAWK Aircraft was taken up at HAL so as to be independent in matters such as integration of new sub-systems or modifications, obsolescence management of avionics systems and to enhance the aircraft operational and training capabilities. HAL has rolled out its own aircraft with the upgrade features in a record time.

According to HAL, in the Hawk upgradation programme, imported Mission Computer and Data Transfer Units have been substituted with HAL designed and developed systems. This indigenous Mission Computer in the dual redundant configuration has additional capabilities such as Digital Map Generation (DMG) which provides improved situational awareness. The Embedded Virtual Training System (EVTS) offers improved training capability over the existing system.

“HAWK-i also provides a secured voice communication and data link capability by integration of Softnet Radio and pilots can configure and select cockpit Human Machine Interface (HMI) for different aircraft platforms,” HAL official said.

idrw.org . Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website , Kindly don't paste our work in other websites http://idrw.org/hal-launches-its-own-upgraded-hawk-aircraft/#more-122884 .

Hawk?

Oh yeah I forgot India doesn't build its own trainer aircraft.

Not surprising.

Hawk?

Oh yeah I forgot India doesn't build its own trainer aircraft.

Not surprising.

Pah...atleast TRY to keep some tabs on what's happening outside of the little well you live in. All these made by HAL...

HT-2 (served, retired)
72_1.jpg

HPT-32 Deepak (served, retired)
1866837.jpg

HTT-34 (developed, but didn't serve)
22-2.jpg

HJT-16 Kiran (still in service)
2348552.jpg

HJT-36 Sitara (unlikely to be ordered as IAF is having doubts about the whole 'Intermediate training' category, but hey we made it anyway)
10624281895_a3286480be_b.jpg

HTT-40 (with deal for additional PC-7s not getting anywhere, upto 120 of these will be required by IAF alone. Some more by IN)
htt40-030615_7.JPG

Also we had HTT-35 and HJT-39 concepts which were abandoned in favor of better, readily-available foreign trainers.

And you, my dear? What have you built besides your bloated, misplaced ego??

Before you jump up like a maniac and shout "Supah Mushaaakkkk"...please dedicate some brain cells of your's (if you have any) to know that your MFI-17 Mushak is a licensed Saab MFI-17 Supporter, which you bought and then license-built. Agreed you may have made some improvements (if we can call them that), and 'developed' the newer PAC Super Mushak and started calling it indigenous...but by that measure, even this Hawk-i that HAL just rolled out is also an indigenous Indian aircraft! LOL.

PAC Mushak
2089559.jpg

Saab MFI-17 Supporter
T-431.jpg

Pah...atleast TRY to keep some tabs on what's happening outside of the little well you live in. All these made by HAL...

HT-2 (served, retired)
72_1.jpg

1866837.jpg

22-2.jpg

2348552.jpg

HJT-36 Sitara (unlikely to be ordered as IAF is having doubts about the whole 'Intermediate training' category, but hey we made it anyway)

HTT-40 (with deal for additional PC-7s not getting anywhere, upto 120 of these will be required by IAF alone. Some more by IN)
htt40-030615_7.JPG

Also we had HTT-35 and HJT-39 concepts which were abandoned in favor of better, readily-available foreign trainers.

Before you jump up like a maniac and shout "Supah Mushaaakkkk"...please dedicate some brain cells of your's (if you have any) to know that your MFI-17 Mushak is a licensed Saab MFI-17 Supporter, which you bought and then license-built. Agreed you may have made some improvements (if we can call them that), and 'developed' the newer PAC Super Mushak and started calling it indigenous...but by that measure, even this Hawk-i that HAL just rolled out is also an indigenous Indian aircraft! LOL.

PAC Mushak
2089559.jpg

Saab MFI-17 Supporter
T-431.jpg

No .....Pakistan is the only country which launches all type of missiles, aircrafts without any test and failure.......as LAL TOPI said..........they have ruhani takat......no technology,

HT-2 (served, retired)
72_1.jpg

1866837.jpg

22-2.jpg

2348552.jpg

htt40-030615_7.JPG

PAC Mushak
2089559.jpg

Saab MFI-17 Supporter
T-431.jpg

You know you are trying to awake someone pretending to be asleep

No .....Pakistan is the only country which launches all type of missiles, aircrafts without any test and failure.......as LAL TOPI said..........they have ruhani takat......no technology,

Yes, and in Indo pak war, soldiers with swords came to fight with Indian army. BBC has a proof of that. Lal topi on loose. Pakistan has a big fan club of him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom