What's new

HAL 🇮🇳 is gearing up to meet the order of 145 Prachand/LCH attack helicopters

I hope the issues with gear rod is sorted out
Also wonder how many will be for Pakistani border and how many for Chinese side
Are you talking about this problem bro?

Are you talking about this problem bro?
Yes exactly, I believe not just Rudra but LCH were grounded too till the internal investigation was done.

Better they make sure, further units have no such issues.

Still don’t understand the redundant idiocy in giving both IAF and IA attack helicopters. Battlefield radius weapons should live with the IA and they should both own and have responsibility for that element.

The IAF really doesn’t have much business both from an efficiency standpoint and doctrine to operate battlefield radius aerial systems.

I can't possibly be the only one who has a problem with that most vedic of names ... prachand.

but suppose it fits to a weapons platform

still hate the name, prachand should be like a tow missile in one of its pods or something

I can't possibly be the only one who has a problem with that most vedic of names ... prachand.

but suppose it fits to a weapons platform

still hate the name, prachand should be like a tow missile in one of its pods or something
I know what you mean. I was highly disappointed when they revealed the name. Prachand as a name for a maneuver or a doctrine would have been good but not for a weapons platform

Still don’t understand the redundant idiocy in giving both IAF and IA attack helicopters. Battlefield radius weapons should live with the IA and they should both own and have responsibility for that element.

The IAF really doesn’t have much business both from an efficiency standpoint and doctrine to operate battlefield radius aerial systems.
Naval version bhi ayega, depth charges, sonobuoys for ASW :D

we are like this only

Not much cooperation between the services. Even the 30 predator we are buying would be split 15/8/8 for Navy, AF and Army respectively. While the Navy makes sense, Army and Navy each having their own squadron don't make any sense. Army will also be getting the 6 Apache, while the 22 rests with Airforce!

Not much cooperation between the services. Even the 30 predator we are buying would be split 15/8/8 for Navy, AF and Army respectively. While the Navy makes sense, Army and Navy each having their own squadron don't make any sense. Army will also be getting the 6 Apache, while the 22 rests with Airforce!
If they cannot cooperate in acquisitions then what do they expect on the battlefield? All the IBGs and so on?

Back
Top Bottom