What's new

HAL gears up for first flight of Tejas LSP-8 ,Tyagi says lines decked up fo

You missed CM-400 (Carrier Killer). It has a speed of Mach 5+ :coffee:

CM-400+AKG+Supersonic+Long+Range+Anti+ShipLand+Attack+Missile+JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11CM-400+AKG+supersonic+standoff+land+attack+missile+unveiled+fired+operational+carrier+Airshow+China+in+Zhuhai+(1).jpg

Not to mention, JFT has DSI, a 5th generation technology feature. Does LCA have that ?

he he he dont worry sirji i forgot to mention that after the rafale deal and P8I deal both latest air launched

Harpoon (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exocet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

will be on board Naval tejas & some other american stuff so dont worry and one more thing we dont have need for carrier killers as of now since we have owr own Bharmos to do the job and its light wieght derevative is on cards too

and one more thing your super dupar JF17 first has to come near to fire that missile on owr ships as of now & in near future that seems to be dream for PAF :sniper:

8 Ac/year after 30 years of development :rofl:
I think IAF don't want LCA it is imposed on IAF given the money invested in this project and time this project took IAF is in no position to deny purchase, if they do every one will abuse them.

JF-17 production rate is nearly 20 and 3 squadrons are operational while IAF will receive 2 LCA squadrons in 2018. :rofl: So lets not talk about JF-17 and turn this thread into troll fest.

Dude, 1st 16 aircrafts (1st squad) of JFT went into service in feb 2010. 3 years later, you still have just 2 squads in service.. That means 1 addnl squad (15-16 planes) in 3 years.. Do the math :)

Back
Top Bottom