What's new

HAL & Dassault set aside differences

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
HAL-Dassault.jpg

After a brief period of turbulence over the MMRCA, in which both HAL and Dassault almost publicly expressed grievances over the stipulations in the procurement RFP and the manner in which technology transfer would take place contractually, HAL and Dassault made sure to give out a positive signal at the Paris Air Show recently.

The meeting between the top brass of the two companies was a cordial affair, ending with a statement, saying, “On the occasion of the Paris Air Show, HAL top brass met top executives of Dassault Aviation to review the progress in ongoing projects. Both the teams expressed satisfaction on the work already achieved by the integrated teams and renewed their commitment towards successful completion of the various projects.”

While both HAL and Dassault already have steady dialogue on all existing cooperation, it was impressed upon both companies to send out a cordial signal in Paris to quell speculation of bad blood between the two corporations, and that is precisely what the photo opportunity was organised for.

HAL & Dassault set aside differences | idrw.org

Looks like we will have contract soon now

sahi kahan guru bhai butni believe ki December me hogya kyu ki itta sara paisa ane me tym lagta hai.... 2 3 mnth to soniya ji lengegi hi...

per bhai paisa yahan nahi ayega wo to bhar ke bahar hi lapata ho jayega agusta westland scam to isliye samne aa gaya kyonki italians sonia ji ko sanket dena chahte the ki apni aukat me raho after the italian mariens fiasco per is baar dekhte hain ki CIA kya kerta hai MRCA deal ke baad ;)

That means we can see the signing of the deal in couple of months.

feeling sad for those who thought that the deal will fell apart soon.. :cry:

This is only photo-session of HAL & Dassault & I think it take another 5 years to sign the deal according to past history.

Such massive defence deals take time to come into fruition I work with tenders all the time and even our small deals can take up to 6-8 months to be signed and sealed because of the requirements on both sides need to be accounted for its standard business practice.

Do not hope too much. The French are difficult to handle on various issues. The Indian HAL is an inefficient organization without responsibility and efficiency. It has to be dumped and fresh start in partnership with private sector had to be made.

The worst is that technological changes which need to be made to manufacture the MRCA at HAL would be sabotaged by one politicians or the other.

As for HAL, it is lead by the big names. But none of them are business leaders with profit, product and delivery in mind. It has not succeeded in anything well except press releases. That hateful term of seniority breeds inefficiency in the ranks and management, hence HAL has to be dumped.

Back
Top Bottom