What's new

HAL Caught supplying used AL-31FP engines on brand New Sukhoi 30 MKI

Poor IRKUT corp and bcas of HAL the bad name given to AL engine and SU planes

Oh to hell with all the idiots praising Hal. I tell you guys you are my brother and sisters I may have difference with you but in the end you are mine.

We must get against this corruption in Hal and iaf. Stop praising this SOB these guys are not worth it. If need be there are Sön on land like me and you who are willing to give their life. But we must oppose these guys . For god sake don't support such corruption

There is too much corruption in India it is time to let go the made in India craze and buy directly from foreign countries cause made in India will not produce the products that are Made in USA or Made in Russia or Made in China.
Look who is talking..!You talk like everyone idols Pakistan..You are worse dear..
Good thing is our's are getting caught & being shown in media..

A country targeting AMCA deal for its airforce having such serious conditions must reconsider Keeping a white elephant like HAL.I mean no offense but Tejas was supposed to be in service with considerable amount of aircrafts but still....well everyone knows!!!!!!!:coffee:

Prasun K. Sengupta said...

To SETHZ: LoLz! As I had explained several times before, in aviation parlance, there’s no such thiong as new or obnsolete, barnd-new or used. The TTSL of every component is quantified by its usage. So is the case with turbofans. It is perfectly normal to use a turbofan after it has emerged after its scheduled overhauls after reaching its TBO. Such engines can be used by existing aircraft or even one just off the final assembly line. If HAL did such a thing, it was done because there probably a shortage of new-build AL-31FP arrivals & therefore HAL had to delve into its stock of overhauled AL-31FPs so that aircraft deliveries aren’t delayed. It’s a perfectly normnal & certifiable practice & does not violate any rule of regulation as far as floight safety goes.

They keep boasting about the money but actually can't even afford two new engines. If they look closely some of the sukhoi's would be flying with one TATA engine in them

Back
Top Bottom