What's new

HAL Begins Integration of Mid-Air-Refueling Probe on Tejas

what is anechoic chamber

A chamber which provides complete RF isolation.

Literally wasting money on this plane. Call in Russia, get togather some parts and make a plane and name it what ever you guys like it. Teja has American engine, you can't even export this plane without American approval or German,French avionics etc....lots of bugs attach.....not for export.

The main target for now is for domestic supply, then we will think about international export. And probably by that time, the derivative of Kaveri will be online, hopefully. And indigenous AESA will be flight tested somewhere around mid next year.

Just like you guys did with FC-1 Xiaolong and calls it JF-17 Thunder with Russian engine. Neither does Pakistan sells them, the only thing Pakistan does is market them as China does the selling. :pakistan: :devil:
lol PAC is now Assembling the jf-17 and enhancing it 24 JFT per annum
What is the Russian Conditions for RD-93 engine for JF-17 ??
PAC are setting Russian Engine Overhauling facility in Pakistan.

i don't think so uttam is anywhere close to to installed on lca Mk1A

I think he means the technology demonstrator? , heard that they already have derived it from our AEWs project , but its as of now big to fit in Tejas, it will undergo many tests and improvements and miniaturization before getting ready.

All this will require upwards of 3.5 Years atleast .

I think he means the technology demonstrator? , heard that they already have derived it from our AEWs project , but its as of now big to fit in Tejas, it will undergo many tests and improvements and miniaturization before getting ready.

hmm... but we want to know the status of EL 2052 for Mk1A.... uttam will be installed on mk2 i think

i don't think so uttam is anywhere close to to installed on lca Mk1A

As of now, it is not. I heard they have installed 1000-1200 T/R modules on the Radar structure, and characterizing it in anechoic about it's characteristics(confirmed).

They'll install the prototype radar in the air frame later next year, for testing with the quartz radome . I'm expecting flight verification somewhere in mid 2018 (speculation).

You can say, they're in pre-prototype stage.

As of now, it is not. I heard they have installed 1000-1200 T/R modules on the Radar structure, and characterizing it in anechoic about it's characteristics(confirmed).

They'll install the prototype radar in the air frame later next year, for testing with the quartz radome . I'm expecting flight verification somewhere in mid 2018 (speculation).

You can say, they're in pre-prototype stage.

Hello Sir

Do you know whether ELTA 2052 is a done deal

Will there be any delays or problems in this AESA deal

Literally wasting money on this plane.
120 planes on order, not as much of a failure as you'd like to beleive.

Call in Russia, get togather some parts
India had that option but chose to not bring in Russia.

Teja has American engine, you can't even export this plane without American approval
So does the Gripen.

And who said that the export angle holds any undue relevence to India? The primary objective is to meet the needs of the Indian military and thus exports are of negligable value.

or German,French avionics
What French and German avionics?

lots of bugs attach
Considering this plane is made from the ground up inside India I would be interested to know how those nerfarious foreigners have managed to get bugs into the LCA.

No, made by DRDO.

Uttam is coming along nicely.

Do you know whether ELTA 2052 is a done deal
Yup, 100%.

120 planes on order, not as much of a failure as you'd like to beleive.

I think the order is as follows MK-1 - 20 nos -- IOC standard. + 20 nos FOC standard + 106 MK-1 SOP 2018 excluding MK-2 for Indian Naval Aviation Plus MK-1 tandem seat Trainer for IAF and IN.

This is the MK.1A?

There is no MK-1A, someone quoted modified mk-1 as mk-1a, and the whole media starts quoting that, even IAF chief said that to leave the nomeclature to us (IAF). I mentioned MK-1 SOP 2018, because its what been finalized the new standard called SOP 2018, which includes EL/M2052 AESA, Refuel probe, Twin Arm Pylon etc etc. Infact it should only be quoted as MK-1, because later on those IOC, FOC would get upgrade too, and 2032 radar would be upgraded to 2052, by changing Antenna Gimlet, with backend remains same, and software upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom