What's new

Hakim Ullah Mesud to be made to Surrender !

Surrender would yield better results than killing him. It would be nice to extract information from him about the rest of the Taliban operating in Pakistan.

S-2, TTP were as far as we all knew before the CIA bombing only attacking Pakistanis, hence that means Mehsuds were focused upon attacking Pakistan only. That one incident involves you guys poking the bear without our involvement and dragging yourself into the fight. There is no indication that the TTP has changed focus upon you guys as well. So lets not cry this Kabul river in every thread now shall we?

The key difference in this talk and the ones before is that this is not a deal, these are terms for surrender, they get tried, pay for their crimes go to jail.

Asim, this disease has been allowed to grow for far too long. Pakistan has managed to push PA into these territories, something never done before like this. They clearly have a lot of support from locals hence they are still there as people there also see PA as their army.

Soldiers should stay, consolidate their positions, and eradicate this virus, wherever it originate from.

As before, I strongly believe they should heavily mine the border till such a time when normal relations can flourish again.

I would go as far as cutting off all access for Afghanistan to Gwadar and other ports until Kabul changes its attitude and actually puts boots ont he ground to eradicate TTP.

However, I do say that those who have attacked Pakistan, in the way that they have done recetly, whether assisted by foreigners or not, they can NEVER be trusted again as this shows their true colours and never be allowed to see our backs.

"That one incident involves you guys poking the bear without our involvement and dragging yourself into the fight."

Asim,

I'm unsure to what you're referring- the C.I.A. suicide bombing at Khost? If so, could you explain what you mean by "poking the bear...?"

In any case, I don't believe it was a TTP-directed attack. TTP's only involvement, IMV, is as the grateful recipient of an A.Q.-directed info op to boost TTP waning prestige within Pakistan by appearing to strike those whom develop PREDATOR targeting intel.

The Jordanian was likely an A.Q. double agent. I know that OUR intent for him was to penetrate A.Q. and not the TTP. His entree to the Khost camp was based, presumably, upon info about Zawahiri-not Mehsud.

A.Q. killed two birds with one stone by striking us and possibly boosting TTP's local prestige in felt swoop.

Thanks.:usflag:

This appears like the CIA bought this man in themselves. It is quite clearly an inside job by the CIA to kill their own and blame others for their own evil gains.

So is he surrendering or what? Any news lately? Who knows, his tribal elders or whatever might have him tied up in a closet right now.

This is a victory for pakistan, honestly the first good news i've heard coming into this year. You made my day guys :D cheers

As before, I strongly believe they should heavily mine the border till such a time when normal relations can flourish again.
By doing so we will be harming our own people and decrease the support for the Army/government amongst the tribal people of FATA. These tribes extend well into Afghanistan, there are literally families spreadout throughout the region. All it will take is for an innocent woman or child to be killed by one of these mines, and the hate-based politicians and propaganda machines will do the rest.

I support the idea of closer monitoring on the border, more checkpoints, even fencing, but not mining. If you want arms on the border, beef up the Frontier Corps, and get all the tribes on one page.

This appears like the CIA bought this man in themselves. It is quite clearly an inside job by the CIA to kill their own and blame others for their own evil gains.
Now why would they do that? It seem a lot more plausible that the perpetrator actually did work for Al-Qaeda or the TTP, and that he did mean to damage the CIA.

I think S-2's said is bang on the money. Most likely an A.Q. guy with logistics provided by the TTP. The A.Q. hit back at the CIA, the TTP gets a PR-boost, and the rift betweek the ISAF and Pakistan increases.

"Most likely an A.Q. guy with logistics provided by the TTP."

Dunno. I'm thinking Haqqani network provided the log support or it may have come entirely out of A.Q.'s hide. I'm unsure that the TTP have the means to support anything of consequence these days across the border.

It's possible, though, that there was a quid pro quo rendered by A.Q. to the TTP. Just think that Haqqani had more local knowledge and expertise to support such. That's largely his turf from Miram Shah west to Khost/Jalalabad.

Thanks.:usflag:

I agree he wanted to kill the CIA but believe the CIA themselves may have helped him with some rogue elements as this cannot be eliminated. After all, the CIA did helo create AQ in the first place and may still be some sympathisers in the CIA for AQ

Hakim ullah Mehsud is Dead & going non stop to the Hell.

Mods Please Close this Thread as the dark chapter has ended.

Back
Top Bottom