What's new

Haier to sell 100,000 laptops in Pakistan, set up assembly plant

Looks like raiwind walay will distribute haier laptops CEO could also come from raiwind after the factory is installed.

Oh yeah I did search indeed this year 2014 noon league will distribute haier laptops and guess what tender is won by haier....too much of coincidence to be established on raiwind road and be distribute by noon league...well done jali mendate wazir e azam.

By the way I know someone who got a fake dell laptop believe me the specs were even fake dell never sold the product with such specs and wah wah without Windows or any OS.

@Jazzbot @Leader

Looks like raiwind walay will distribute haier laptops CEO could also come from raiwind after the factory is installed.

Oh yeah I did search indeed this year 2014 noon league will distribute haier laptops and guess what tender is won by haier....too much of coincidence to be established on raiwind road and be distribute by noon league...well done jali mendate wazir e azam.

By the way I know someone who got a fake dell laptop believe me the specs were even fake dell never sold the product with such specs and wah wah without Windows or any OS.

@Jazzbot @Leader

Our own PAC is creating such laptops, they could be cheap compared to these Haier laptops since they are manufactured domestically. And it would give a boost to our domestic industry. But we are talking about Ganjas here, who are only concerned about their own benefits.

Flop laptop scheme .. last distribuation didnt showed any gud result .. all loptops where sold online and hafeez center

@Jazzbot @Leader

obviously har kaam mein commission or hisa lay rahe hain yeh haramkhor nooray... akhirat bholi hoi hai inko !

Flop laptop scheme .. last distribuation didnt showed any gud result .. all loptops where sold online and hafeez center

I'll tell you there is no Dell laptop with 2gb ram never was in such specifications but only netbook. 14 inch laptops are always expensive but when I checked noon league's fake dell laptop the cost was lower than 15 inch thus proves that was a not original A chinese product unfortunately. I have been buying dell products since 98 and I search their websites to the limits the specs were all wrong. Go to murree road you even will find fake Samsung TVs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom