What's new

Hafiz Saeed’s son stage sit-in at LoC, says ‘won’t leave until India receives aid bought for Kashmir

Bhai agreed to most of what you have written. May be the kid was not a part of the mob. Also I agree that the people are now angry because of the death of that little kid but thing what I do not agree is that stones are Not lethal. 1500 soldiers wounded in all this what happened in Kashmir. Forces have to retaliate after seeing their main wounded but the stonea which are thrown in 1000's. And I am sorry I never said that the kid was throwing stones on the forces. I just said that the may have been used as a human shield.

One more thing that I feel this kid may have hit due to accident. When 1000s of stones are comming your way then I am sure you will not wait to take a clear shot. You will fire just to retaliate.

That is the precise point I am trying to raise here, may be the mob rose because of some earlier wrong doings of the security forces there? A single death of Burhan wani cannot cause this, there are obviously more deeper problems.
It is surprising that the forces had to fire lethal bullets to control a mob. There are other weapons, specially designed to control angry mobs, there are forces that are specially trained to do the job.
Does India have none? Specially in a disturbed place such as Kashmir?

What BS is this??

HAfiz Saeed promised that he himself will visit.Instead of that,he sent his son??

Aise chotta public hume nehi khelna hai.. :angry::angry::angry:

would've been cool to see H'Saeed blowing up Indian army with rocket launchers Instead of Aid.
Indians would've accepted that gladly lol...

Can we just accept the aid unofficially and give him a bullet in his head in return ? That way its a win-win situation for India & Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom