What's new

Hafiz Saeed’s son stage sit-in at LoC, says ‘won’t leave until India receives aid bought for Kashmir

Forum is accessible to everyone. :angel:

Please give it to Needy people in Pakistan. :)

Doesn't answer my question.
Why wont you let them have it?
Its AID, doesn't make sense.

This Guy is a terrorist and we don't require AID from Terrorist(s). If required GOI can herself arrange it. For ex: Visit Google and Check how much money GOI gave to Kashmir Government during last year floods. :coffee:

So umm, you would accept AID from someone else? that logic sounds very flawed.
What if I was leading the sit-in (if I could :D).
AID is not sent only when the gov is not able to care for it. It is a way to express solidarity.

So umm, you would accept AID from someone else? that logic sounds very flawed.
What if I was leading the sit-in (if I could :D).
AID is not sent only when the gov is not able to care for it. It is a way to express solidarity.

Ask Miah Nawaz Sharif to offer it to India's Home Minister who is in Pakistan at the moment, not Terrorist. :coffee:

Beofre mocking us on poverty please check your poverty rate

Forget the dump of humanity called India.

Let's speak what tangible benefits did Kashmiris give to Pakistan?

Only death of your soldiers, Humiliation of war defeats, no economic benefits, what did you get? Ask your army chief, ask your Govt, ask ISI chief.

Ask Miah Nawaz Sharif to offer it to India's Home Minister who is in Pakistan at the moment, not Terrorist. :coffee:

Mian Nawaz Sharif has said quite a few things to him, like stopping Indian state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir, didn't make a difference.

Forum is accessible to everyone. :angel:

Please give it to Needy people in Pakistan. :)
That doesnot mean you start spreading rumors behind soneone,s back just cuz you dont like that person,s view

Screenshot_2016-08-04-01-19-39-1.png

That doesnot mean you start spreading rumors behind soneone,s back just cuz you dont like that person,s view

I've attached the Screenshother of the post FYI. I you want link to the thread, do let me. :taz:

Mian Nawaz Sharif has said quite a few things to him, like stopping Indian state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir, didn't make a difference.

Anyone who'll question the Writ of state with Gun - should get bullet in his Forehead Fir ex: The Terrorist Bhuran got. :coffee:

Anyone who'll question the Writ of state with Gun - should get bullet in his Forehead Fir ex: The Terrorist Bhuran got. :coffee:

They killed a kid, who was throwing stones, doesn't add up.
Whats the image that you cited?

They killed a kid, who was throwing stones, doesn't add up.
Whats the image that you cited?

Sorry Bhai but what was the need to bring small kids along with you while going for a stone pelting competition?

I am sure that it was not for the morning walk.

Answer is simple, kids were used as human shields thinking that the forces will not retaliate.

Who was stopping the kasmiries from showing there anger towards the killing of burhan wani?

They also have the right to oppose peacefully just like other Indians.

I guess Forces are suppose to retaliate if they are attacked. That's how they are trained.

Sorry Bhai but what was the need to bring small kids along with you while going for a stone pelting competition?

I am sure that it was not for the morning walk.

Answer is simple, kids were used as human shields thinking that the forces will not retaliate.

Who was stopping the kasmiries from showing there anger towards the killing of burhan wani?

They also have the right to oppose peacefully just like other Indians.

I guess Forces are suppose to retaliate if they are attacked. That's how they are trained.

The kid was not part of the mob. He was by himself.
Dont you guys think that this might be the reason behind Kashmiris' struggle for independence.
If you kill a kid (even if he is throwing stones) people are going to be rising against you. Pakistan only needs to fan the heat.
You are the ones starting the fire.
Stones are not lethal, you dont need to kill the kid to take him down, any other thing will do, killing is heinous, specially when its a kid.

The kid was not part of the mob. He was by himself.
Dont you guys think that this might be the reason behind Kashmiris' struggle for independence.
If you kill a kid (even if he is throwing stones) people are going to be rising against you. Pakistan only needs to fan the heat.
You are the ones starting the fire.
Stones are not lethal, you dont need to kill the kid to take him down, any other thing will do, killing is heinous, specially when its a kid.
Bhai agreed to most of what you have written. May be the kid was not a part of the mob. Also I agree that the people are now angry because of the death of that little kid but thing what I do not agree is that stones are Not lethal. 1500 soldiers wounded in all this what happened in Kashmir. Forces have to retaliate after seeing their main wounded but the stonea which are thrown in 1000's. And I am sorry I never said that the kid was throwing stones on the forces. I just said that the may have been used as a human shield.

One more thing that I feel this kid may have hit due to accident. When 1000s of stones are comming your way then I am sure you will not wait to take a clear shot. You will fire just to retaliate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom