What's new

Hafiz Saeed under Exit Control List

LOL @ ECL. Where the hell Hafiz Saeed can actually go ? He is already declared most wanted/militant by US/UN.

Exactly, as if he had plans to spend his next holiday in some Mediterranean resort. Indians are gullible lot. Get excited over silly things.

Everyone is entitled to the opinion, you did not quote the member as such and I can't go through the whole thread for these words. Point me for easy work.

Ah man, SBD-3, we both are talking about two different topics/subjects and I do understand the point you made. My conversation was based upon totally different logic adopted by the neighbors. Hope you got it...

But Hafiz Saeed himself has said he carried out attacks, You're saying those are his 'opinions'?

Why on exit control list? Let the mad Mullah go out of Pakistan and then block his entry to Pakistan

But Hafiz Saeed himself has said he carried out attacks, You're saying those are his 'opinions'?

Your previous posts suggests that you are quoting some member here hence, my reply. Share the details as HS stated about attacks....

Allegations are still not proven yet so for now house arrest is the appropriate step. Just don't let him enjoy celebrity status in the country where he could go ahead and have processions and speeches on will, like entire Pakistan's security, is on his shoulders.

Throw him out ? where ? doesn't make any sense.

LOL @ ECL. Where the hell Hafiz Saeed can actually go ? He is already declared most wanted/militant by US/UN.
We should see Pakistan interest first, government and military knows what they are doing. There is already $10 million dollar bounty on hafiz saaed. As i said he is chief of banned organisation. It was Banned by U. N.. If you want to fight with U. S. A and U. N then best of luck., but i don't think government is living in delusional world.. They knows reality. And they will act accordingly.

We should see Pakistan interest first, government and military knows what they are doing. There is already $10 million dollar bounty on hafiz saaed. As i said he is chief of banned organisation. It was Banned by U. N..

No one removes their assets like the way you are talking about especially if the concern is of your own nationality. He is a shady character but still I am quite skeptical about his involvement in Mumbai attacks. If he was involved and without our consent than he is fully liable for severe punishment.

No one removes their assets like the way you are talking about especially if the concern is of your own nationality. He is a shady character but still I am quite skeptical about his involvement in Mumbai attacks. If he was involved and without our consent than he is fully liable for severe punishment.
Yes you are right, nobody throws country asset, but Now, he is liability and no country likes liability. Remember, We used taliban to break USSR, We said them pure people and praised their shahadat, but we crused them when we realize that supporting them is against our interest.
Now, Supporting hafiz Saaed is against the interest of Pakistan. That's it. Severe sanctions from U. N which we can't afford. So no other way!!

Yes you are right, nobody throws country asset, but Now, he is liability and no country likes liability. Remember, We used taliban to break USSR, We said them pure people and praised their shahadat, but we crused them when we realize that supporting them is against our interest.
Now, Supporting hafiz Saaed is against the interest of Pakistan. That's it. Severe sanctions from U. N which we can't afford. So no other way!!

He should had gone underground when India started to blame him all the way and US/UN blacklisted him and his organization. Infact he just did the opposite by coming more on media, holding processions, creating difah-e-council type nonsensical committees. Govt and security agencies got it wrong by let him loose free all these years. We handled Mullana Azhar case better. He seldom comes on TV, never gave any statement while this man H.S has been enjoying a celebrity status in Pakistan for all wrong reasons.

He should had gone underground when India started to blame him all the way and US/UN blacklists him and his organization. Infact he just did the opposite by coming more on media, holding processions, creating difah-e-council type nonsensical committees. Govt and security agencies got it wrong by let him loose free all these years. We handled Mullana Azhar case better. He seldom comes on TV, never gave any statement while this man H.S has been enjoying a celebrity status in Pakistan for all wrong reasons.
Yes this is also fault of government to allow them processions in Islamabad , U.N received reports , analyzed them, verified various sources and then here comes pressure from U.N and U.S.A. U.N just can't allow any banned organization move freely.

Exactly, as if he had plans to spend his next holiday in some Mediterranean resort. Indians are gullible lot. Get excited over silly things.

Yes, Indians are gullible and Indians are lame. Pak guys are so so smart and intelligent, which is why they won so many many diplomatic victories every day.

By the same term, read and lesson to BJP election campaigns, political gatherings and all that NaMO & Co never miss chance to issue threats to Pakistan. Whether it is good or not but this action is not under influence or wish of India at all nor has any relation with China concerns with Pakistan over this issue. The thing is so different.

Denial wont change the basic reality entangled with this incident.

Yeh kashmir walo k lia sach main kaam kr rha hai ya jhut bolta hai??

a) dawood is a good tool for us to embarrass Pak with
b) there doesn't seem to be any real intention to kill him else he'd have been killed a long time ago
Lol. Embrass pak with ??

Real intention or the 0 capacity to actually even kill him. Talking about killing HS. Lol

Calling a freaking kingpin a lone man is idiotic , he has links from ISI to the Taliban drug lords .
And RAW wear bangles that cannot apprehend him ?
Then you should dismantle the incompetent organisation , which can only give excuses such as above one. Too lame

Back
Top Bottom