What's new

Hafiz Saeed Latest Interview in Program Talash

This guy is a murderer...The only interview he should have is with the Satan in the hell...

the indian army of occupation in kashmir, punjab and NE states are war criminals and mass murderers; they should all burn in the deepest pit of hell alongwitht he war criminals from india's 1971 eastern command especially the generals....

And your peace loving army who had done mass murders and Rapes in East Pakistan and aiding terrorists to destabilize India should receive much better punishment.
Indian army is protecting its own territory i agree there will be some bad incidents but PA is exporting terror to grab and destabilize other countries territories.

the indian army of occupation in kashmir, punjab and NE states are war criminals and mass murderers; they should all burn in the deepest pit of hell alongwitht he war criminals from india's 1971 eastern command especially the generals....

:rofl::rofl:
I wonder who does Indian Army defend ? Only New Delhi.

Nice social service done by the guy and in return he gets free women.

God blessed him with jannat right here on earth.

the mass murders were done by indian army and their client mukti criminals.....

Fascist organisations such as nazi , use to provide similar free social care .. As for women i am not sure these people are more pedophile in nature
68079_438945559496785_622325484_n.jpg

Fascist organisations such as nazi , use to provide similar free social care .. As for women i am not sure these people are more pedophile in nature
Liberals problem is with Islam they are afraid of it because it will prevent them form following their evil corrupt lifestyle this man has defended Islam that is why they hate him and the service he has provided to poor people including minorities is enormous real terrorist is the liberal Altaf Bhai

Liberals problem is with Islam they are afraid of it because it will prevent them form following their evil corrupt lifestyle this man has defended Islam that is why they hate him and the service he has provided to poor people including minorities is enormous real terrorist is the liberal Altaf Bhai

Does a usual charity provider threaten other nation with jihad..?
The Hindu : News / National : Hafiz Saeed
Here He is threatening pakistan with jihad if india is granted MFN staatus..
26/11 Mastermind Hafiz Saeed Threatens Jihad If India Is Granted MFN Status | ReporterIndia.com | Online Latest Breaking News
It is these kind of jehadi idiots that bring bad name for pakistan not altaf hussain..They should be treated the same way pak army treated islamist idiots in lal masjid.

If you feel this terrorist who is playing according to the rules of ISI is the defender of Islam. Good luck to you :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom