What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls Nawaz Sharif ‘a traitor’ for seeking peace with India

Lol

You have a simple problem. For all your baniya skills you people just can't convince the world against Pakistan.

Even when it's just a small fragile isolated country.

Magic isn't it?

LOL....NOBODY in the world needs convincing anymore :disagree:

All they need is a nudge to ACT. To bridge that gap between knowing and Acting. We are getting there :enjoy:

Well let's see what happens.

Switzerland backed off. Maybe UK can help you with that.

And we are going bankrupt as well.

Make sure you time it right

We will do our best. :enjoy:

You just make sure Hafiz saeed becomes your PM :D

We will do our best. :enjoy:

You just make sure Hafiz saeed becomes your PM :D

Lol

Saeed is irrelevant

Worry about if someone young gets to become the prime minister.

As long as both the countries keep electing boring oldies to the throne. They will neither develop nor go to war.

So relax and enjoy the circus. It's gonna last longer than all of us.

Lol

Saeed is irrelevant

Worry about if someone young gets to become the prime minister.

As long as both the countries keep electing boring oldies to the throne. They will neither develop nor go to war.

So relax and enjoy the circus. It's gonna last longer than all of us.

LOL... are you joking ? Saeed and dawood and his likes are the ONLY thing relevant about pakistan :lol:

Even your "establishment" knows it and that is the ONLY bargaining chip with them. (be it India or US)

I certainly hope Modi continues to be the PM for the next 2 terms. But sadly he is determined to serve only 1 more term.

LOL... are you joking ? Saeed and dawood and his likes are the ONLY thing relevant about pakistan :lol:

Even your "establishment" knows it and that is the ONLY bargaining chip with them. (be it India or US)

I certainly hope Modi continues to be the PM for the next 2 terms. But sadly he is determined to serve only 1 more term.

They are relevant to you only.

These names are nothing but two stories in a life of a nation.

You have just not realized we have moved on to important things.

Let the world decide if Pakistan is still relevant to the world or not. Yours does count. I won't take that away from you.

You have bigger ambitions of being a regional power. Focus on that. Help Afghanistan and Iran to completely isolate Pakistan and then under a false flag invade it. Simple job on paper like surgical strike.

But let me quote PM Gilani when I say

Whose stopping you? Magic? Nawaz Sharif? Rahul Gandhi?

so what he want continuous war with india ? this guy should born at ww1 and ww2 era

Then why not make him your PM? As one suggested him to be ambassador to India. :D

Or ask your army to intervene. India had better relations when mil is in power. And was close to having a solution.

It is Pakistanis living in Pakistan who have to decide, no opinion needed from ******** or bhartis.:P

@El Sidd so star campaigner for LeT is out at times when LeT is almost decimated in the valley, including nephews of big fishes. Few more summons from this guy after friday namaz, and hopefully few young minds will do anything to cross the LoC to meet the same fate you know.

Why not you put this guy under detention for your own kids safety?

They are relevant to you only.

These names are nothing but two stories in a life of a nation.

You have just not realized we have moved on to important things.

Let the world decide if Pakistan is still relevant to the world or not. Yours does count. I won't take that away from you.

You have bigger ambitions of being a regional power. Focus on that. Help Afghanistan and Iran to completely isolate Pakistan and then under a false flag invade it. Simple job on paper like surgical strike.

But let me quote PM Gilani when I say

Whose stopping you? Magic? Nawaz Sharif? Rahul Gandhi?

True. They are the ONLY thing Relevant about pakistan to ANY Indian.

You matter far too little to everybody else in the world. They world has already decided and have almost completely ignored you.

And judging by the way your establishment and govt. has conspired to free Saeed, its pretty obvious that terrorism will continue to be state sponsored.

All Saeed wants is to stop being the scrape goat and put an end to this "proxy war" and have the balls to declare full war against India. But the reality is your establishment is far to chicken to actually wage one.

There is nothing stopping us anymore. So expect the unexpected. Or don't expect, we really don't give a $hit.

Back
Top Bottom