What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls Nawaz Sharif ‘a traitor’ for seeking peace with India

@El Sidd so star campaigner for LeT is out at times when LeT is almost decimated in the valley, including nephews of big fishes. Few more summons from this guy after friday namaz, and hopefully few young minds will do anything to cross the LoC to meet the same fate you know.

Why not you put this guy under detention for your own kids safety?

For a heavily guarded line of control your belief about cross border attacks are admirable.

As for the brainwashing?

Do you really believe that crap?

People tried sectarianism as well.

Recently the state declared ownership of the brand jihad so these kids know they will be dead before even reaching any border because of sensitive nature of the war on terror.

You have irrational fears which are only internal political consumption purposes.

A Pakistani favours democratic solution to Kashmir regardless of the outcome.

Itna darrte kion ho? Kia masla hai?

@El Sidd so star campaigner for LeT is out at times when LeT is almost decimated in the valley, including nephews of big fishes. Few more summons from this guy after friday namaz, and hopefully few young minds will do anything to cross the LoC to meet the same fate you know.

Why not you put this guy under detention for your own kids safety?

Which is why the star campaigner is asking the cowardly establishment to stop sending kids and have the balls to wage a direct war with India.

He is sick of being the only bad guy.

Yep, I think the best option is for two of the poorest countries in the world to spend all their resources on killing each other for ever.....

True. They are the ONLY thing Relevant about pakistan to ANY Indian.

You matter far too little to everybody else in the world. They world has already decided and have almost completely ignored you.

And judging by the way your establishment and govt. has conspired to free Saeed, its pretty obvious that terrorism will continue to be state sponsored.

All Saeed wants is to stop being the scrape goat and put an end to this "proxy war" and have the balls to declare full war against India. But the reality is your establishment is far to chicken to actually wage one.

There is nothing stopping us anymore. So expect the unexpected. Or don't expect, we really don't give a $hit.

And you basically made an account on Pakistan Defence forum to tell us you don't give a shit?

Dude you are hunting pigeons. Shooting balloons and rounding up beggars claiming ISI has some plot against you.

You have a paranoia because you are brainwashed into thinking Pakistan is the root of every evil in your country.

A peaceful solution to Kashmir will solve many of your problems if you just come to the table. You have recently tried claiming Gilgit Baltistan just when a road was being built.

Like lanat hai tum logon ki hassad par hahaha

For a heavily guarded line of control your belief about cross border attacks are admirable.

As for the brainwashing?

Do you really believe that crap?

People tried sectarianism as well.

Recently the state declared ownership of the brand jihad so these kids know they will be dead before even reaching any border because of sensitive nature of the war on terror.

You have irrational fears which are only internal political consumption purposes.

A Pakistani favours democratic solution to Kashmir regardless of the outcome.

Itna darrte kion ho? Kia masla hai?

Sharif hain, darna padta hai.

However I wonder how nephews of non kashmiri jihadis fall inside Indian territory. Pak army despite being so highly trained could never hold/killed anyone trying to sneak into India.

Sharif hain, darna padta hai.

However I wonder how nephews of non kashmiri jihadis fall inside Indian territory. Pak army despite being so highly trained could never hold/killed anyone trying to sneak into India.

That is for you to prove.

You can take the next case to the ICJ

And you basically made an account on Pakistan Defence forum to tell us you don't give a shit?

Dude you are hunting pigeons. Shooting balloons and rounding up beggars claiming ISI has some plot against you.

You have a paranoia because you are brainwashed into thinking Pakistan is the root of every evil in your country.

A peaceful solution to Kashmir will solve many of your problems if you just come to the table. You have recently tried claiming Gilgit Baltistan just when a road was being built.

Like lanat hai tum logon ki hassad par hahaha

LOL. Kashmir is already solved. Way back in 1972 via the Simla agreement.

There is nothing to discuss on the table except Terrorism. :cheesy:

Maybe when we have made baluchistan ripe for the taking, there will be something else on the table. Till then you know what to "discuss".

That is for you to prove.

You can take the next case to the ICJ

We need not to prove anything, justice in such cases already delivered by IA. All we need is dumping in some unmarked grave and be done with it, that's certainly an overhead but we dont want any compensation from you, so no ICJ this time.

Just feeling sad for the family who cant even accept and moan in open for their kids.

By the way I dont remember you giving us some mubarak for our man beating the gora for ICJ judge post.

LOL. Kashmir is already solved. Way back in 1972 via the Simla agreement.

There is nothing to discuss on the table except Terrorism. :cheesy:

Maybe when we have made baluchistan ripe for the taking, there will be something else on the table. Till then you know what to "discuss".

You may be 6 years behind you know that.

How Pakistan survived 2011 is a miracle.

But that chance is gone. Nasr took the cold start on an icy freeze.

Further provocation means someone is thinking of using a NASR on you tactically.

Trust me. Whities have won't bother which brownie did what.

So instead of the big talk. Just come to the table and resolve Kashmir

You may be 6 years behind you know that.

How Pakistan survived 2011 is a miracle.

But that chance is gone. Nasr took the cold start on an icy freeze.

Further provocation means someone is thinking of using a NASR on you tactically.

Trust me. Whities have won't bother which brownie did what.

So instead of the big talk. Just come to the table and resolve Kashmir

From Saeed to Nasr ......... next is Dawood. Like I said, you have NOTHING to offer except Terrorism. :lol:

Kashmir is already "resolved" as declared by the Simla Agreement. There is nothing to discuss there.

We need not to prove anything, justice in such cases already delivered by IA. All we need is dumping in some unmarked grave and be done with it, that's certainly an overhead but we dont want any compensation from you, so no ICJ this time.

Just feeling sad for the family who cant even accept and moan in open for their kids.

By the way I dont remember you giving us some mubarak for our man beating the gora for ICJ judge post.

It's not a duet song or kindergarten that everyone gets a prize.

Your pride will lead you to your fall.

Unmarked graves may only fuel the genocide talk.

How charged up is every Indian who comes to this forum?

Guys are dissing this guy. Saying it's anyone's democratic right to vote for. The guy just got off one list. You create a world out of it.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you guys deep deep deep deep deep down but your attitude in world is not going to last long.

No wonder how much a frog puffs itself it cannot become a swan.

You as people want war. What a sad country

From Saeed to Nasr ......... next is Dawood. Like I said, you have NOTHING to offer except Terrorism. :lol:

Kashmir is already "resolved" as declared by the Simla Agreement. There is nothing to discuss there.

You live in a bubble worth more than your existence. You can't understand me.

Guys are dissing this guy. Saying it's anyone's democratic right to vote for. The guy just got off one list. You create a world out of it.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you guys deep deep deep deep deep down but your attitude in world is not going to last long.

You live in a bubble worth more than your existence. You can't understand me.

On the contrary people like me understand you PERFECTLY well. Our current efforts is to ensure that the whole world understand you well too :lol:

Ironically its your Hafiz Saeed Saab Ji who is naming everybody as traitor who seek peace with India.

Even more sad is the same country which produces Edhi saab, call this Hafiz guy a philanthropist and social worker.

How is seeking peace a sign of being a traitor? Plain and simple : This guy was a Pakistani asset who conducted an independent operation during 26/11 - behind the back of the Pakistani leaders. Pak Govt certainly can't give evidence against own assets in their Court for fear of opening a can of worms. They can't let him go because of International Sanctions.

How is seeking peace a sign of being a traitor? Plain and simple : This guy was a Pakistani asset who conducted an independent operation during 26/11 - behind the back of the Pakistani leaders. Pak Govt certainly can't give evidence against own assets in their Court for fear of opening a can of worms. They can't let him go because of International Sanctions.

Its really quite simple.

Hafiz Saeed has been told by his govt. that India is the enemy and he needs to destroy India. He has been provided financial, emotional, political and social support to this end. He has dedicated his entire life to this end.

Then one day he finds out that the same govt. is talking "peace" behind his back.

So clearly he feels betrayed and thinks that NS is a "traitor" to be talking peace with his nations and govts enemy.

Hafiz Saeed is just another "victim" of the establishment.

Back
Top Bottom