What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

Hard to believe that India can't take this guy out.

Practically its difficult, You are suggesting Send killers inside Pakistan and kill One of the most protected person in Pakistan. We are not USA, we don't have such capability.....

More over this person is pushing Pakistan in Stone age. Imagine million of kids educated in his thought of school. Those Hardliners will impose Talibanized Islam on Pakistani and if some one disagree they will keep blowing Pakistani.

We killed so many foreign terrorist in Kashmir ..... .Hafiz saeed is also welcome their.

Saeed is an coward, He will hide behind and keep sending kids to die.. These ppl have no guts..

The man India holds responsible for engineering the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks that killed 166 people moves freely in Pakistan.

On Wednesday, Jamat- ud- Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed delivered a fiery speech as thousands of followers joined him at the famous Aabpara Chowk - situated just a few hundred yards from the ISI headquarters - and asked them to get ready as the " time has come to perform the final jihad against India to free Kashmir from Indian occupation". " Are you ready to help Kashmiri brothers and sisters? Would you join me for this noble cause?" Saeed asked the gathering.

Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.

On Wednesday, as Pakistan marked the 16th anniversary of the nuclear test, Saeed swept into the Capital city for a rally arranged by the JuD titled 'Takbeer Convention'. He was followed by former ISI director general Hamid Gul, Senator Talha Mehmood and former head of right wing political party Jamat-e-Islami.

Saeed, who drove-in in his bullet- proof jeep in a heavy security cover, was received with rose petals.

He criticised PM Nawaz Sharif for attending Indian PM Narendra Modi's swearing- in and said he (Sharif) betrayed the Kashmiris. " Mr Prime Minister, you have stabbed the Kashmiris at their back by shaking hand with Narendra Modi. Kashmiris would never forgive you," Saeed said.

He advised the Sharif government to refrain from indulging in a " love affair with India" as he believes it was useless. Sources told Mail Today that names of Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim came up during discussions between the two PMs on Tuesday.

Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India : India, News - India Today

:lol: Indian media is late in reporting.

Anyway i heard that speech and he said NS should take up Kashmir issue with India on the lins of Liaqat-Nehru accord also he said we cant not just do usual business with India at the cost of Kashmir cause.

This is his personal point of view. The country's policies will be according to own interests

Some Mujahids planning the invasion of India. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bok8mkeIAAAPjP4.jpg

Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.

did these people mocked him?? :omghaha::omghaha:

because this Chut!y@ will never start "Marching".all he can do is chant "Jihad" on some stage in Punjab or P-O-K in Pakistan.good for us though.it gives Pakistan a bad name whenever this "Mullah" hits the headlines.a "Terrorist labled by UN",you know what it means.:sarcastic:

jamat+ud+dawa+latest+Zaid+Hamid+Rawalpindi+Aabpara+Jihadi+ISI+latest+hafiz+Sayeed+latest+pictures.png

I'd be surprised and shocked the day he says "let us bury all the violence and develop ourselves by trading and friendship with India. Enough bloodshed".

India does not have the capability to deal with the aftermath.

Also, it's called freedom of speech. As long as he is talking about resisting Indian army units, not killing civilians, then his speech is no different from the speeches in US Congress about supporting freedom movements around the world.

His attacks have killed dozens of innocent civilians as well including troops of kashmiri origin who live there and work there and have families. So much for the 'freedom struggle'.

Modi will turn out to be most useful idiot for India's enemies, since he is hostage both to the Hindutva extremists and to his own "tough guy" persona.

I don't expect his fan club to see the writing on the wall, but time will prove me right.

Modi will do more to reinvigorate the Kashmiri freedom movement than Pakistan ever could. Relations with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are also in for a hard time.

I like the way you lot think. :rofl:

Reinvigorate? More like give you chills down your spines.

Like we said; we don't want to be either superior or inferior to anyone. But as individual nations who can talk eye to eye with all with self-respect and dignity.

Alas! Pakistan will never understand this.

did these people mocked him?? :omghaha::omghaha:

because this Chut!y@ will never start "Marching".all he can do is chant "Jihad" on some stage in Punjab or P-O-K in Pakistan.good for us though.it gives Pakistan a bad name whenever this "Mullah" hits the headlines.a "Terrorist labled by UN",you know what it means.:sarcastic:

jamat+ud+dawa+latest+Zaid+Hamid+Rawalpindi+Aabpara+Jihadi+ISI+latest+hafiz+Sayeed+latest+pictures.png

He reminds me of that clown Fai in the USA who was apprehended.

The point is not to kill one man. Saeed is one of the many brainwashed. The idea is to destroy the core separatist ideology.

That can happen only if Pakistan starts acting like a mature country, which for sure it won't.

The more it froths, the more it will sink into the quicksand of jihadi terror.

Last edited:
Killing Hafiz Saeed -- or anyone in Pakistan -- is a trivial matter and well within India's capabilities, physically. It is the bigger picture which matters and only competent statesmen understand the big picture.

MMS was a statesman. Modi is a cowboy yahoo.

The difference -- and damage to India's interests -- will only become apparent over time.

Rising tensions between two nuclear nations will cause wider diplomatic fallout.

We are not underestimating him at all. We are eagerly awaiting him to live up to this "tough guy" persona. Modi will undo everything India's statesmen have built up over the decades.

Yawn. And we are back on track with the Indian obsession with the Pakistani army...
Are you for real,
Bomb blasts happen in Pakistan on a day to basis and if one gets the terrorist you want to takeout nukes and you wonder why are some after your nuke.
I am sorry to bring Ms.Benazir butto in,when she was killed by terrorist life moved on nothing changed in pakistan and for a terrorist you and your diplomatic fall out,i was about to fall out from my chair laughing,something is not write in your country mate,if this is the mindset.

Killing Hafiz Saeed -- or anyone in Pakistan -- is a trivial matter and well within India's capabilities, physically. It is the bigger picture which matters and only competent statesmen understand the big picture.

The difference -- and damage to India's interests -- will only become apparent over time.

Rising tensions between two nuclear nations will cause wider diplomatic fallout.

We are not underestimating him at all. We are eagerly awaiting him to live up to this "tough guy" persona. Modi will undo everything India's statesmen have built up over the decades.

Yawn. And we are back on track with the Indian obsession with the Pakistani army...
Are you for real,
Bomb blasts happen in Pakistan on a day to basis and if one gets the terrorist you want to takeout nukes and you wonder why are some after your nuke.
I am sorry to bring Ms.Benazir butto in,when she was killed by terrorist life moved on nothing changed in pakistan and for a terrorist you and your diplomatic fall out,i was about to fall out from my chair laughing,something is not write in your country mate,if this is the mindset.

Are you for real,

Chill, It's just a wide diplomatic fallout, no nukes coming out.

I mean he is right, whole Pakistan will be in turmoil and agitated - just like they were when OBL was taken out.

Hard to believe that India can't take this guy out.

He is better alive than dead. We have done some test runs successfully, so taking him down is no big deal.
BTW people like him and his fans are sign of frustrated masses who see their army and civilian authorities unable to handle India the way they want. Rise of Hafiz Saeed is not India's failure but Pakistan's.

Keep underestimating the moves of Modi and GoI, it benefits us immensely.

Hafiz Saeed may be all bluster and with little significant impact on Kashmir but he does have an impact on Pakistan which the deep state is in denial about. His speeches of hate does more harm to Pakistan than to India.

Pakistan would be better off to assess the impact Jihadi elements are causin
g.

Bro india is making him a hero ..; u wouldnt find any media coverage or big news paper giving him any importance .. since u start chanting his name no one knew him .. now he is a celebrity .. ur obsession with Pakistan is understandable

Bro india is making him a hero ..; u wouldnt find any media coverage or big news paper giving him any importance .. since u start chanting his name no one knew him .. now he is a celebrity .. ur obsession with Pakistan is understandable
Bro, India is accusing him of masterminding the 26/11 attack. If Pakistanis are fine with not knowing a Jihadi, one who is being protected with a farcical trail and one who is spreading hatred every other day, who do you think is at loss?

Its not obsession, its the apathy to terrorism which is worrying us.

Bro, India is accusing him of masterminding the 26/11 attack. If Pakistanis are fine with not knowing a Jihadi, one who is being protected with a farcical trail and one who is spreading hatred every other day, who do you think is at loss?

Its not obsession, its the apathy to terrorism which is worrying us.
bro u broke up our country .. how many times did we bring that up???

know as far as hafiz saeed is concerned ... nothng was proved against him .. now u must be thinking that the state is helping them .. but law is weak even the terrorist who killed pakistan soilders and army .. they didnt get convicted in trail ... as law is weak ..it is hard to get evidence ...
same case is with india .. they capture freedom fighters and kill them .. that is why so many people are in mass graves .. they know that in trail .,..things are hard to prove

Why not all defence force and all jihadist come at once rather than bombing here and there ,killing civiliance ?
facing professional army requires courage and balls...these so called jihadis and the people support them have neither...

so they resort to killing innocent people to quench their thirst for blood!!

What ever india moodi does or the mind less pm visit.
Fact is not only Kashmir rather Whole india would be liberated.
Hindo by nature is coward and cruel and never ruled whole india in history but in parts.
Brit couldn't fight muslims but deceived. And when forced to leave india by musilms (no coward hindo died against British but muslims only) they deliberately parted muslims in three separate parts east west Pakistan and india. Because brit knew what ever they and hindo do cant stop fearless muslims.
Fact is muslims has to unite and conquer whole subcontinent it will start by attck on Pakistan by coward india and moodi is there ......welcome we waited it since long come dear come we already tired of aimless lives common.
Doopahr Tak Bik Gaya!
Bazar Ka Har Ek Jhoot ! Aur
Main Ek Sach Le Kar Shaam Tak
Baitha He Raha…!

You guys got spanked in all wars from India, last time Kargil from Hindu cowards, yet you did not learned.. You forget that many of you soldiers whose dead bodies were not accepted by your nation, were cremated by our army. The above quote is exactly what is percolated in people like you....

Aur India ko conquer karoge?? Halwa hai kya?? Aise Kai Hafeez Saeed aye aur gaye, khwab to tha India ko mitti me milane ka, koshish karte karte khud hi mitti ban gaye..

Back
Top Bottom