What's new

Hafeez Shaikh, Sania Nishtar among PTI nominees for Senate elections

Isn't Faisal wowow the non tax paying American business man. But the good judges of Salem can't pass judgement that he lied about his nationality on his nomination papers. I think he is the best representative for PTI and what they stand for.
After ***-man Buzdar of course
Assman

I don't think Senate is the place for that.

Not disrespecting anyone's emotional intelligence but I like what PTI personally did to over zealous individuals like A. Mohammad and A. Liaquat. F. Wowda is not a stable individual for the upper body of the system.

Workers must be differentiated from the thinkers. That is the merit of the Senate.

We need someone in senate to counter Mushahidullah if that f!lth manages to get into senate.

Wait i am confused? Why is Faisal Vawda getting a Senate ticket? He is already elected as an MNA from Karachi and beat Shahbaz Sharif.

His British nationality surrender certificate was issued after he was elected as MNA so he will likely be disqualified as an MNA by ECP - timing issue as he applied to surrender his British nationality before submission of election application to ECP but certificate was issued out of time (as per ECP rules). So he's getting Senate ticket now and will resign from his MNA seat.

Now Faisal vadwa Karachi seat NA will be vacant and bielections will be held. If opposition, in the form of pdm will contest under a joint candidate, than that important MNA seat will go to them because in 2018, it was a close elections.
And also when no confidence vote against pm is likely to be launched in few months time, so I hope pti has done their homework
They obviously didnt

We need someone in senate to counter Mushahidullah if that f!lth manages to get into senate.

This reactionary politics is the reason PTI has been abandoned by the establishment in midst of foreplay.

Its like seeing someone hit himself with a brick and hitting yourself with stones to win the day.

This also hints that PTi is more interested in vendetta than the country itself.

Now Faisal vadwa Karachi seat NA will be vacant and bielections will be held. If opposition, in the form of pdm will contest under a joint candidate, than that important MNA seat will go to them because in 2018, it was a close elections.
And also when no confidence vote against pm is likely to be launched in few months time, so I hope pti has done their homework

They know that decision will be his disqualification in dual nationality case and before decision, he will resign. In either case this seat will go vacant.

This reactionary politics is the reason PTI has been abandoned by the establishment in midst of foreplay.

Its like seeing someone hit himself with a brick and hitting yourself with stones to win the day.

This also hints that PTi is more interested in vendetta than the country itself.

Pakistani politics is all about reactionary politics my friend, in case you didn't know.

Pakistani politics is all about reactionary politics my friend, in case you didn't know.

A) Hope everyone is well at your end. Read the thread.

B) Don't you want to be on the action side to drive the reaction? This mentality is why people still have to remind PTI everyday that they are the government. The party is now just an anti Nawaz feudal lord of Punjab.

Wait i am confused? Why is Faisal Vawda getting a Senate ticket? He is already elected as an MNA from Karachi and beat Shahbaz Sharif.

You need people like him to tackle PML-N, the most disgusting corrupt party in the history of Pakistan.

People like Asad Umar and Shafqat Mehmood are too decent to take on PML-N. That's a sad reality of Pakistani politics. Why do you think PML-N pisses its pants when they see Faisal Vawda?

He is facing certain disqualification, as a minister he can address Senate anytime, so the argument bla bla is not valid.

Back
Top Bottom