What's new

Hafeez Shaikh is Partner in Indian Company which has alleged corrupt practices

We don't have enough produce to feed people. And in case we are able to do that, we will only maintain this standard... No education, no healthcare, no nothing... We don't even produce medicine without paying the West.

You do this and then forget Kashmir or any soft power in the region. Sorry man, I have stopped believing in the predictions that Pakistan is this or that or Pakistan ki haan aur naa main faislay hongay... Pakistan or Pakistanis are not dearer to Allah than any other Muslims. In fact others are much better and deserve more.. we don't pray, we are bad in dealings, we trade in interest, and in the end we say we are nearer to Allah and some kind of Jews on this planet...

This is all BS

Iran closed the door for a while and survived. Starving for survival should never be ruled out.

No it was Ayub era when Fatima Jinnah who had support in both east and west were declared traitor and then as usual in "Free and Fair" election lost to him with subsequent suspicious death...
Presidential rule will simply alienate the ethnic minorities....It has failed and put Pakistan in bad shape as always.... elite of central punjab should stop to play this gimmicks with country and system..

It was the election for Parliament and PM seat that triggered it all.

Presidential system wasn't the cause.

IK should rather take the chief Justice on board, declare emergency for a year and then hold a referendum for promulgating the presidential from of governance.

The next assembly gonna validate the constitutional changes - - - - - - -
Bhai tell me if that will reduce our imports, increase our exports and pay off the external debt....

What plan during the one year emergency will work can you elaborate?

There will be no new parliament. This constitution can't be suspended anymore. Approvals after event are no longer possible, that w*maker SC panel of Iftikhar Ch closed that door.

Sir times have changed so has the tone.

The Parliament draws its legitimacy from the voting public itself, taqat ka Sar chasma, so even if the opposition challenges the referendum before the SC judges won't make a difference. As it's the public which is going to vote, the very essence of democracy - - - - - - -

Bhai tell me if that will reduce our imports, increase our exports and pay off the external debt....

What plan during the one year emergency will work can you elaborate?

No more foj of minsters. No more luxury bungalows and vehicles for babu and if iK could grow a pair he can lease out the govt officials residences in every district,, each spreading over 70-115 canal at prime locations , to the general public - - - - - -.

Baaki danda peer hai for other drastic measures Agr emergenxy lga k b achay bachay bn, nahai to fir koi faida nahi

Iran closed the door for a while and survived. Starving for survival should never be ruled out.
Because Iran has oil, and plenty of countries which buy that commodity even in sanctions. Pakistan has nothing...

Because Iran has oil, and plenty of countries which buy that commodity even in sanctions. Pakistan has nothing...

Would IMF want Pakistan to default? In reality, if we say that we will start paying a year or so later or default now, what would they do?

Whilst brutal accountability with limbs off taking place on the ground.

Iran has oil, we have nukes. It's not so easy to undo Pakistan even if we default.

No more foj of minsters. No more luxury bungalows and vehicles for babu and if iK could grow a pair he can lease out the govt officials residences in every district,, each spreading over many around 70-115 canal at prime locations , to the general public - - - - - -.

Baaki danda peer hai for other drastic measures Agr emergenxy lga k b achay bachay bn, nahai to fir koi faida nahi
This is all talk man.. with austerity, you can save to a limit.. we have already tried to do that..

The real game changer would have been an educated and trained population, which unfortunately we don't have. And we don't have room to raise the literacy because we don't have money.. in fact we are heavily indebted.

Any plan other than that will not work.. and unfortunately we can't implement education plan as well.

Any other ideas are welcome.. I ask everyone we need to pay off 90 billion dollars and simultaneously bring our current account into profit, people tell me things which don't matter.. I mean changing system or changing faces will not solve any of the problems we are facing.

Baqi predictions pe logon ko khush rakhna hai tou woh alag baat hai..

Aik kaam yeh hosakta hai ke we find massive oil reserves. Phir tou baat ban sakti hai.. nizam baralnay ka waqt nikal chuka.. nizam badalnay ka waqt tab tha jab hamara qarza 20 billion dollars se upar Jana shuru hua tha aur Musharraf ne nro Kiya tha...uss uss waqt reforms ka waqt that.. hamara current account deficit bhi buhat Kam tha. Taangain phelanay ki jaga kafi thi... Abb buhat der hochuki...

Would IMF want Pakistan to default? In reality, if we say that we will start paying a year or so later or default now, what would they do?

Whilst brutal accountability with limbs off taking place on the ground.

Iran has oil, we have nukes. It's not so easy to undo Pakistan even if we default.
World doesn't need to undo Pakistan.. world can convert is into North Korea easily.. and nukes won't save us...

And secondly, you cut the throats and limbs and legs of corrupts, it won't give you money to pay off 90 billion even after 5 years.

And secondly, you cut the throats and limbs and legs of corrupts, it won't give you money to pay off 90 billion even after 5 years.

Ok, do nothing different and get destroyed. Why stress then? Why even talk about it if all hope is lost? If there are no solutions, let it be and put it aside. Move on.

The real game changer would have been an educated and trained population,

This is what they've been saying for decades on ptv - - - - - -. The things I mentioned are doable. 5-10 Marla residence is enough for any civil servant . Shift them to existing govt colonies and lease those places out. This is Just one step to increase the revenue generation many folds

It was the election for Parliament and PM seat that triggered it all.

Presidential system wasn't the cause.

It wasn't the elections that led to Bangladesh. It was leaving the traitors alive and doing nothing to them after Agartala conspiracy was uncovered in 1968. The lesson after 1971 debacle was never give a snake a second time.

It was pathetic decision to replace Asad in the first place. Losing hope with PTI.

It wasn't the elections that led to Bangladesh. It was leaving the traitors alive and doing nothing to them after Agartala conspiracy was uncovered in 1968. The lesson after 1971 debacle was never give a snake a second time.

And the Parliamentary System was the icing on the cake.

It was pathetic decision to replace Asad in the first place. Losing hope with PTI.

So you voted for Asad Umar for PTI government? Had he not been there, would you have voted for IK or not?

And the Parliamentary System was the icing on the cake.

So you voted for Asad Umar for PTI government? Had he not been there, would you have voted for IK or not?

I voted for neither, I voted for Arif Alvi since he was the one running from my area. After IK, Asad Umar was perhaps the only person who wasn't a traditional politician he is the embodiment of what PTI stood for and what it's values were. Not corrupt aunties like Firdous Ashiq Awan who will sell to the highest bidder. PTI is seeming like PPP atm, just look at their minister list.

Keep in mind we PTI supporters are not jiyalas or patwaris. We do not worship the party or its leadership. If the party f**ks up then they will hear it first from us then the opposition.

I voted for neither, I voted for Arif Alvi since he was the one running from my area. After IK, Asad Umar was perhaps the only person who wasn't a traditional politician he is the embodiment of what PTI stood for and what it's values were. Not corrupt aunties like Firdous Ashiq Awan who will sell to the highest bidder. PTI is seeming like PPP atm, just look at their minister list.

Keep in mind we PTI supporters are not jiyalas or patwaris. We do not worship the party or its leadership. If the party f**ks up then they will hear it first from us then the opposition.

PTI is nothing without IK. It will collapse within a day. There's no long life of PTI either so to think that it will remain after IK is just foolish.

It's a mere one shot PTI rule. Then it ends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom