What's new

Hafeez Shaikh is Partner in Indian Company which has alleged corrupt practices

Military Establishment recommended ...
Whoever has recommended. It doesn't matter. And if it's true that he is indeed a partner and Imran Khan has been forced to take him in the cabinet, he should dissolve the assemblies.

Enuff bakwaas hogaye hey we need jinko kaam ata hey enuff bulkshit of Atif Miaan Kadiani n Hafiz Shiekh India matlab kia vhootya koom hey West Natives nay nahi foreingers aur innigrants nay banaya L koom
When we can criticize NS for having relations with Indian businessmen, we should also criticize pti for the same reason.

We shouldn't become patwaris..

Whoever has recommended. It doesn't matter. And if it's true that he is indeed a partner and Imran Khan had been forced to take him in the cabinet, he should dissolve the seen assemblies.

System is going. Let's see if IK gets the permanent minus in the process as others have. I don't really care as long as a good system comes with ruthless slaughter of corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and military. Kill the corrupt ruling elite in all shapes once and for all.

System is going. Let's see if IK gets the permanent minus in the process as others have. I don't really care as long as a good system comes with ruthless slaughter of corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and military. Kill the corrupt ruling elite in all shapes once and for all.
Indeed... But this will not save Pakistan... Killing everyone will not increase our exports and decrease imports.. it will also not pay off our loans

IK should rather take the chief Justice on board, declare emergency for a year and then hold a referendum for promulgating the presidential from of governance.

The next assembly gonna validate the constitutional changes - - - - - - -

Indeed... But this will not save Pakistan... Killing everyone will not increase our exports and decrease imports.. it will also not pay off our loans

Default on the loans and force people live on local produce. Nation won't starve, there's plenty of food production.

Give me absolute power for one week and there will be a lot of corrupt without limbs (to start off with) and you will see the start of loot returning.

Last time we had Presidential rule the subsequent result was Partition of Pakistan...We had already an experiment of One-unit and result was disastrous..This type of rule can't accommodate multi-cultural, multi ethnic federation Like we have....Hafiz shaik is not IK choice ..IMF or somebody else has force this person on him...looks apparent...

IK should rather take the chief Justice on board, declare emergency for a year and then hold a referendum for promulgating the presidential from of governance.

The next assembly gonna validate the constitutional changes - - - - - - -

What provision is there in constitution to hold referendum without a simple majority voting in parliament first?

Last time we had Presidential rule the subsequent result was Partition of Pakistan..

Yahya's era was Parliamentary effectively. It was the Parliamentary elections that triggered it all where the simple majority went to that Bengali scum.

Bhutto's hunger for power as PM was the trigger.

What provision is there in constitution to hold referendum without a simple majority voting in parliament first?

I don't remember exactly but a fundamental right like voting by whatever way is safe guarded by the constitution. Hence I talked about the subsequent ratification by the new parliament

Yahya's era was Parliamentary effectively. It was the Parliamentary elections that triggered it all where the simple majority went to that Bengali scum.
No it was Ayub era when Fatima Jinnah who had support in both east and west were declared traitor and then as usual in "Free and Fair" election lost to him with subsequent suspicious death...
Presidential rule will simply alienate the ethnic minorities....It has failed and put Pakistan in bad shape as always.... elite of central punjab should stop to play this gimmicks with country and system..

Default on the loans and force people live on local produce. Nation won't starve, there's plenty of food production.

Give me absolute power for one week and there will be a lot of corrupt without limbs (to start off with) and you will see the start of loot returning.
We don't have enough produce to feed people. And in case we are able to do that, we will only maintain this standard... No education, no healthcare, no nothing... We don't even produce medicine without paying the West.

You do this and then forget Kashmir or any soft power in the region. Sorry man, I have stopped believing in the predictions that Pakistan is this or that or Pakistan ki haan aur naa main faislay hongay... Pakistan or Pakistanis are not dearer to Allah than any other Muslims. In fact others are much better and deserve more.. we don't pray, we are bad in dealings, we trade in interest, and in the end we say we are nearer to Allah and some kind of Jews on this planet...

This is all BS

I don't remember exactly but a fundamental right like voting by whatever way is safe guarded by the constitution. Hence I talked about the subsequent ratification by the new parliament

There will be no new parliament. This constitution can't be suspended anymore. Approvals after event are no longer possible, that w*maker SC panel of Iftikhar Ch closed that door.

ساقا کنجر کو بلا لیں واپس یا مفتا اسماعیل ٹھیک رہے گا؟

You didn't oppose when money launderer and esconder Ishaq dar was fm or when Muftah Ismail asked to sell Steel Mill for Rs. 1, but now you are opposing Hafeez Sheikh's selection because he had a partnership with an Indian in a firm.
Shut your mouth if you don't know me.

Back
Top Bottom