Hadhramaut Diaspora

Great to share the past with us...This is now

Yemen.jpg

images

Islam08.jpg

942837_625079620837996_1582516614_n.jpg

998894_625079224171369_1747038774_n.jpg

640x392_9380_200385.jpg

Oh, the Berber house-slave has started barking again. When will you understand that I don't care the slightest about you miserable creature or your insignificant and stateless people? Stop writing to me and meddling in the Arab world.

In short stop polluting this thread Saharan Berber African. Go back to your hole in the Saharan desert somewhere in Mali or Niger where you ancestors came from. Stop posting pictures from Somalia too and Somalians.

@Aeronaut

Trolling by a well-known troll and a post of no value. Please delete his post immediately since he is deliberately trying to destroy this thread by his usual moronic nonsense. Tired of this attention seeking clown.

Please delete his post and this very post by me once you have deleted his post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ancient and beautiful Tarim, Hadhramaut, Yemen - the city of my maternal grandfather and a city famous for having the highest concentration of Ashraf/Sadah (plural of Sharif and Sayyid) in the world and for it's cultural, academical and Islamic importance on the Arabian Peninsula. My username (maternal family name) on this forum has its origin from Tarim.;)

mosque minaret of Tarim, Yemen by Phil Marion, on Flickr

مدينتي - تريم by Hassan A. Bajubair, on Flickr

Tarim street view by hanming_huang, on Flickr

2u963aa.jpg

Muslims in Tarim, Yemen by Tára, on Flickr

Amazing local Hadhrami cuisine:

المائدة التريمية الحضرمية.. يا هلا فيكم :) #حضرموت #تريم #حضرميات #عزومة #Tarim #Hadhramout #rice by abdullah.salim, on Flickr

Sharif Habib Ali al-Jifri - famous Muslim sheikh of the Shafi'i fiqh. Born in Jeddah but father originally from Tarim.

2ijhmz5.jpg

Sharif Habib Umar bin Hafiz - another famous Muslim sheikh of the Shafi'i fiqh and dean of the famous Dar al-Mustafa.

o91jjs.jpg

That is better
Yemani Haneeth .don t know haneeth is saudi or ymani..lolzz

MG_7794.jpg

That is better
Yemani Haneeth .don t know haneeth is saudi or ymani..lolzz

MG_7794.jpg

It is a Yemeni dish although it is also eaten in Saudi Arabia locally, at least in Hejaz. Yemeni cuisine is in general the most popular foreign cuisine in the GCC. Understandably since the Yemeni cuisine really is great and ties to Yemen are historically on all fronts. Not saying this just because my mother is Yemeni but that is a widely held opinion by food critics from across the world. The Yemeni cuisine is quite distinct from the other Arab cuisines too.

im6y3t.jpg

One of the many different ways to make mandi.

This is actually quite a good site (English one) about Yemeni cuisine.

Recipes | Sheba Yemeni Food & Recipes

Otherwise you need to read the Arabic primary sources, visit Yemeni restaurants or eat Yemeni food prepared by Yemenis. Yemeni cuisine is very time consuming. I know that there are Yemeni communities in USA, especially on the East Coast, so you should visit a authentic Yemeni restaurant. You will not be disappointed, trust me!

Oh, Yemeni deserts are also fabulous. With local amazing fruits such as bananas, lemon, citrus, grapes, oranges, coconuts, dates, apples, watermelons etc.

Not to mention the famous Yemeni tea (tea is grown locally in Yemen) and obviously coffee which the ancient Yemenis spread to the rest of the world. Also cultivated locally. I am sure that you have heard about Mocha coffee. That's Yemeni and Mocha is the name of a Yemeni city and the source of the mocha coffee.

Anyway I am afraid that this thread is not about Yemeni cuisine. Already one well-known troll and clown has tried to destroy it;)

Oh, the Berber house-slave has started barking again. When will you understand that I don't care the slightest about you miserable creature or your insignificant and stateless people? Stop writing to me and meddling in the Arab world.
We are the men of men wahabi cheerleader! I am significant enough to rile your fvcken lying ***...I am not writing you, I care less about your sorry@ss. My reply to our Indonesian contributor. Arab have never sailed that far east. Islam was not spread in Indonesia by Arabs. That is big historical fallacy. Not taking anything from Yemeni sailors, I doubt that any Yemeni went past Persia.

In short stop polluting this thread Saharan Berber African. Go back to your hole in the Saharan desert somewhere in Mali or Niger where you ancestors came from. Stop posting pictures from Somalia too and Somalians.
They maybe Somalien to you, but they are actual Yemeni,from Haramout...
@Aeronaut

Trolling by a well-known troll and a post of no value. Please delete his post immediately since he is deliberately trying to destroy this thread by his usual moronic nonsense. Tired of this attention seeking clown.
I trust Aeronaut knows the definition of the word "troll", you may have suckered him and a Pakistani fellow to give you a breather for a couple weeks, but this time it is not going to work...Deal with it larvae!

Please delete his post and this very post by me once you have deleted his post.
He really to delete every post you have written in this entire forum...You are the ONLY ONE WHO CALL FOR MURDER to any body who is not ARAB, who is not WAHABI, who is not SUNNI...You are a dwarf, a spineless dwarf...and I will put forward your lies and your smallness as long as you keep treating participants of this forum in a bad way...

What a dumb clown. Can anybody delete this trolls nonsense and his attempts of destroying the thread? Uneducated members that use lies as their only weapon should not be allowed to post here. Nor trolls who cannot except realities due to their enormous inferiority complexes.

@Aeronaut

Can you please deal with that individual and delete his useless and incorrect posts in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom