What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

This is the only explanation why India has millions upon millions of undocumented citizens.
look, you have to make up your mind. Do you want to claim you are undocumented Indian or do you want asylym ? cannot have it both ways

This is the only explanation why India has millions upon millions of undocumented citizens.
We are waiting for the methodology by which you are expelling pashtuns to afghanistan , we will apply your method to see if it can help us separating Indians from bangladeshis .

Nope. That's not how it works. Idol worshippers cannot understand this.
You can lick Israel's *** all you like but they've already turned you down.
You fall in the same category in which we keep osama bin laden , abu bakar of ISIS , Aiman Al Jawahiri . All out there to destroy Israel , India , America . But we have plan to destroy Islamic terrorism .

Last edited:
look, you have to make up your mind. Do you want to claim you are undocumented Indian or do you want asylym ? cannot have it both ways
Hindus are full of chutiya seculars who will accept any body even from africa or native Amrican as an Indian if they claim they are muslim .

phull sarppart sir i hate muslim porkistanis i want to kill all maslim and rape alll those beatiful pak women and arab women. plz ijrael i am ready to fight for you and marry ijraeli beatiful women ohh you are so beatiul you make me phull of love. thanks ijrael oh yh giv me visa i be over there naw.

phull sarppart sir i hate muslim porkistanis i want to kill all maslim and rape alll those beatiful pak women and arab women. plz ijrael i am ready to fight for you and marry ijraeli beatiful women ohh you are so beatiul you make me phull of love. thanks ijrael oh yh giv me visa i be over there naw.
We are serious in destroying Islamic terrorism with help of our Yahudi buddha zorostrian , Yajidis and christian brothers .

I think some of these deluded hindutvas are fantasizing about this...
F-RolXPW4AA_U3Z

Tho I cant help but notice the rather poor spelling of "beautiful" . :rolleyes:

Hindus are victim of islamic terrorism from last thousand years, our holy places are under illegal possession of muslims even today which we will free and get possession very soon , but we are not blasting World trade centre .

World is witnessing Islamic terrorism in Europe , America , Africa , Asia , they do it even in those countries who give asylum to muslims .
This is duty of every hindu to support Israel and America who are fighting Islamic terrorism .
Lol your delusion has no limit Muslims kings and mughals were invade you because of your treacherous acts against them and mughals were protected your holy sites especially Akbar and Aurangzeb protected your lots of holy sites mughals were included lots of Hindus in their govt on the critical positions but Hindus always betrayed them and often started a rebilions

And those who did those acts brainwashed and funded by West

And when you will starting demolishing Taj Mahal and other Muslim architectures in India lol

Back
Top Bottom