What's new

Haaretz: Powerful Explosion Rocks Sensitive Israeli Missile Factory

UPDATE

Big blast at rocket factory jolts central Israel in ‘controlled test’
Government-owned Tomer defense contractor, which manufactures missile motors, says images of explosion are misleading, trial was planned in advance

Thread moved to appropriate section.

Well of course they will say it's controlled. We'll have to see in the upcoming days if their is evidence to support the contrary or not. I find the orange plum to be odd during a 'controlled test'. They blew up a solid fueled missile?

Well of course they will say it's controlled. We'll have to see in the upcoming days if their is evidence to support the contrary or not. I find the orange plum to be odd during a 'controlled test'. They blew up a solid fueled missile?

It’s possible, Sharoud (Iran’s long range missile development facility) uses a large pit outside of the facility to discard excess fuel. smoke can usually be seen rising in satellite imagery.

Not sure explosion is part of the process tho in case of Israeli one. But fuel run off and discarding of them is not unheard of.

So details have not been out yet, and Iranians believe its their spies ? so after Nantaz, if there is any donkey die on a cross road Iranians will start celebrating ? talk about celebrating and bragging prematurely .
Actually even the slightest industrial accident in Iran gets massive breaking news coverage in the Western media.

Actually even the slightest industrial accident in Iran gets massive breaking news coverage in the Western media.

Yes but here, the Iranians are prematurely celebrating as their people did this, let the details comes to light, but i think these Iranians actually believe in the delusions which their state tell them, which is sad.

Yes but here, the Iranians are prematurely celebrating as their people did this, let the details comes to light, but i think these Iranians actually believe in the delusions which their state tell them, which is sad.
Same applies to the Western media mate. You won't believe how many ignorant people exist in the Western camp. I am actually more shocked about number of illiterate people prone to propaganda in the West.

UPDATE

Big blast at rocket factory jolts central Israel in ‘controlled test’
Government-owned Tomer defense contractor, which manufactures missile motors, says images of explosion are misleading, trial was planned in advance

Thread moved to appropriate section.
Don't be so cruel to pour water on the euphoria. You should have waited for some time to let people feel happy

I agree with Israel. Controlled tests are very common. Take any newspaper and you will see how littered it is with such controlled tests... Or is it the first time?

It’s possible, Sharoud (Iran’s long range missile development facility) uses a large pit outside of the facility to discard excess fuel. smoke can usually be seen rising in satellite imagery.

Not sure explosion is part of the process tho in case of Israeli one. But fuel run off and discarding of them is not unheard of.

Indeed, but as you say in Iran it's more like a smoke pit, where a plume of smoke simply rises.

I'd say this method of disposal is not ever done by nations who possess solid fuel materials.

oh no! you so mean ... you took away the soothing balm that served to mend a few broken hearts. Oh well, I suppose something else will go ka blam..somewhere else soon enough to make our Iranian friends feel right as rain once again...:enjoy:
Something else went ka boom and we feel rain already, Now go wipe your israeli buddies of the floor. :enjoy:

Something else went ka boom and we feel rain already, Now go wipe your israeli buddies of the floor. :enjoy:

I can't tell? were you trying to be funny?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom