What's new

H4 Painting by a PAF Artist,it could it be the answer.

If we are already having cruise missile of more than 700 km range which can evade radar
so what remains the use of glide bomb of just 120 km

Dear,

1. An IRBM costs around 3~5 million USD.
2. A long range cruise missile costs 1~2 million USD.
3. A shot range cruise missile costs 0.75~1 million USD.
4. Standoff missiles cost around 300~500 thousand USD.
5. LGM/PGM kit costs around 10~50,000 USD.
6. Runway Penetration bombs cost about 3~5,000 USD.
7. Dumb Bomb costs are significantly lover 1000~10,000 USD.
8. Dumb Rockets costs even less (they are much smaller as well).

(All figures are for domestic weapon estimates, imported ones are much more expensive)

War is an expensive thing to prepare for and equip for. And in the end, it all comes down to war economics, who dealt the most damage "money-wise" and what damages one suffered. Territorial and emotional damage/win are temporary in case of stale-mate wars/skirmishes which are bound to happen in Indo-Pak scenario, it all boils down to expenses.

Lucrative targets are fired upon with expensive weapons and small targets are often targeted with cheaper options. You don't expect a runway to be targeted with 3~6 cruise missiles when you know that damages will be repaired within 3~5 days, with far less cost.

You don't kill a fly with a canon, one uses a fly swapper.

Regards,
Sapper

Dear,

1. An IRBM costs around 3~5 million USD.
2. A long range cruise missile costs 1~2 million USD.
3. A shot range cruise missile costs 0.75~1 million USD.
4. Standoff missiles cost around 300~500 thousand USD.
5. LGM/PGM kit costs around 10~50,000 USD.
6. Runway Penetration bombs cost about 3~5,000 USD.
7. Dumb Bomb costs are significantly lover 1000~10,000 USD.
8. Dumb Rockets costs even less (they are much smaller as well).

(All figures are for domestic weapon estimates, imported ones are much more expensive)

War is an expensive thing to prepare for and equip for. And in the end, it all comes down to war economics, who dealt the most damage "money-wise" and what damages one suffered. Territorial and emotional damage/win are temporary in case of stale-mate wars/skirmishes which are bound to happen in Indo-Pak scenario, it all boils down to expenses.

Lucrative targets are fired upon with expensive weapons and small targets are often targeted with cheaper options. You don't expect a runway to be targeted with 3~6 cruise missiles when you know that damages will be repaired within 3~5 days, with far less cost.

You don't kill a fly with a canon, one uses a fly swapper.

Regards,
Sapper

your reasons are enough for my explanation

Each weapon has a potentially different caliber for a different purpose.
Cruise missiles may be ideal against a static or a slow moving target but with the likes of glide bombs, the pilot can constantly paint it on his radar or with a laser beam.

wow hold on there,i think H4 n 2 are some kind of AGM or it is modified gliding bomb power by rocket boster.and how it can be a BVR if it is guided by laser.!:what:

HELLO ALL
YAAR LOGO H-2 IS R-DARTER connected with Grifo radar of F-7PG & MIRAGE,,, F7PG not f7p it is big punch for enemy please check ideas 2004 opening ceremony clip of PTV /GEO i think 23 november
H-4 is Raptor-2 stand-off missile. i saw 2 time raptor-2
first on tv when ideas 2004 oppening ceremony pervez musharaf show a Hijara & raptor combine model on a small (8x8inch) base
2nd time on ideas 2008 when a JF17 technition ware H-4 patch
not only these 2 type i think other more surprise wait for us
i think RAAD combination of tomahowk and Raptor-2 & MAPSOW technology.. AND I am 1000% GUARENTED INDIA is not compatible our missile program india have no deep strike capability .but we strike any place in india without aircraft cross the border

Last edited:
HELLO ALL
YAAR LOGO H-2 IS R-DARTER connected with Grifo radar of F-7PG & MIRAGE,,, F7PG not f7p it is big punch for enemy please check ideas 2004 opening ceremony clip of PTV /GEO i think 23 november
first on tv when ideas 2004 oppening ceremony pervez musharaf show a Hijara & raptor combine model on a small (8x8inch) base
i think RAAD combination of tomahowk and Raptor-2 & MAPSOW technology.. AND I am 1000% GUARENTED INDIA is not compatible our missile program india have no deep strike capability .but we strike any place in india without aircraft cross the border
yaar image kis tarah aaye gee

Last edited:
HELLO ALL
yaar image kis tarah aaye gee

just past it on post.so we can see wat u got.

Back
Top Bottom