What's new

A Proud History of PAF

Unfortunately... all these glories are of a bygone era..
And reflect nothing of what may be the actual performance of the PAF today.
But.. for what its worth.. any force with a history like that, is not one to be taken lightly.

Shukar hai someone said something which makes sense. Thank you:cheers:

Sir Murad , what happened to these load of grounded aircrafts...including B57s????

Luckily Pakistan has motor way as back up for returning pilots for step one and two, All bases will be taken out on both sides by then. :coffee:

I recently joined this forum, though i have been using and reading about news and vs threads for a long time.

well thanks for putting up all those brave things that our Forces did but IMHO we should not live in past glories my friend, things are changing quite drastically and i hope that PAF will adopt itself to newer tech's and tactics. Long live Pakistan and it's forces

Sir Murad , what happened to these load of grounded aircrafts...including B57s????

Answer to your question is simple both planes F-86 and bombers first we kicked IAF *** and after the war we cleaned our ***** with it.
lota banaye , pot and pans.

Pakistan forces are the best forces in the world. Allah O Akbar. Hum bandoko (guns)sa ni jigry sa mulk ki hifazat krty hay. Brilliant work dued :)

Bhai
I admire your courage and zeal for our forces, but would like to say 2 things with all due humbleness. War is a terrible thing and to be in the midst of it is frightenning for everyone, be it Pakistani or Indain. We may have held our own in 65, but in 71 we lost half of our country due to the same jingoism that you are exhibiting.We need to prepare and prepare hard just so that there is peace.War is a last resort. And believe me Pakistani forces have good and bad people in them just like any other force. Also it is a trait of a warrior always to respect your adversary and never to degrade them.Our nation will be a whole lot better if we learnt to respect even our adversaries.
Secondly, could you kindly spell check before you post,as ther are a few mistakes.Please dont take this to heart as I am trying to help you.
WaSalam
Araz

Bhai
I admire your courage and zeal for our forces, but would like to say 2 things with all due humbleness. War is a terrible thing and to be in the midst of it is frightenning for everyone, be it Pakistani or Indain. We may have held our own in 65, but in 71 we lost half of our country due to the same jingoism that you are exhibiting.We need to prepare and prepare hard just so that there is peace.War is a last resort. And believe me Pakistani forces have good and bad people in them just like any other force. Also it is a trait of a warrior always to respect your adversary and never to degrade them.Our nation will be a whole lot better if we learnt to respect even our adversaries.
Secondly, could you kindly spell check before you post,as ther are a few mistakes.Please dont take this to heart as I am trying to help you.
WaSalam
Araz

1. I'm not a bhai :D
2. Secondly I'm considering the history of Islam.............Muslims won against large army. Its our bad luck that we always fail on the table. I'm not praying for war. We need peace but what I'm saying is if enemy try to do something wrong then "us ki dono tangy toor kr us ka hath ma pakra dy gy hum" :cheers:
3. Spell.........hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......I'll take care.

Regards,
FE

1. I'm not a bhai :D
2. Secondly I'm considering the history of Islam.............Muslims won against large army. Its our bad luck that we always fail on the table. I'm not praying for war. We need peace but what I'm saying is if enemy try to do something wrong then "us ki dono tangy toor kr us ka hath ma pakra dy gy hum" :cheers:
3. Spell.........hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......I'll take care.

Regards,
FE

MY BAD!!!
regards
ARAZ

[video]http://vveapons.blogspot.com/2011/10/pakistan-air-force-nations-proud.html[/video]

We Pakistan Air force.....and we love...:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom