What's new

Gwadar port starts operating

Approximately 79.000 PA troops are deployed in Balochistan, I don't have the exact figueres for Gwadar.

i think we should encourage india and everyone else to use it give incentives and other benefits to alleviate fears of a chinese outpost and show it's commercial more people that use it more successful it will be .
Nice pics neo hope to see some skyscrapers being built there in some years :)

don't worry brother, insha'Allah, when people start to see the effects of the development and pakistan and the cash$$, there will be peace.

Hearing this made me feel a lot better, finally something good is happening in balochistan. there was silence for a few months, I just didn't feel good about it, but now it's looking good.

Dear AUI,

Are you aware that Gwader port construction is the reason which is fanning the flames since its bringing outsiders with hardly any local people trained to work in the port making the locals insecure.

It will get worse and I would not be suprised.

Regards

one question, what is allll this residential being planed for, is all of pakistan gona move to gwadar or somthing? whoes gona occupy the entire city? they did some work in lahore, made huge plazas, and expected them to turn into big malls, and theyr all still empty.

Yup gawader is the latest of wise startegic moves. (last of stratgic depth in afganistan), I dont understand why should we not invite chinese here? In my humble opnion we should give tri base to them in gawader, A strong millitary base, an airforce base housing atleast 10 squardens of J 10 and formidable navy. just imagine how would this change the world's power balnce?

Atleast we wont be fighting alone to ameircans in next few years then !!!:china::welcome::pakistan:

Atleast we wont be fighting alone to ameircans in next few years then

For last 60 years , we are living on American aid, we are flying American Planes ( F-16 , F-86, B-57 , F-104, B-57 , C-130 , T-37 , Gulfstream , T-33 , T-6G, B-707), we are cruising on their Battle ships , using their weapons , watcing their movies, listening their songs, wearing their brands , eating / drinking their stuff, studying at their universities and love to be employed by their companies.......DO YOU STILL WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH THEM ???????

BTW since when we are at war with America or do we have any future plans to go to war with them....?? I dont think even China has plans to take America by military action !!

Golden Palms Residential Estate - Gwadar

Golden Palms Residential Estate is one of the most prominent projects recently launched in Gwadar � the new port city of Pakistan. It is situated at the Western end of the city overlooking the Gwadar West Bay. This prestigious residential development, spanning 1000 acres along the pristine waters of the Gwadar beach, promises an exclusive lifestyle with its breathtaking vistas and wealth of quality amenities i.e. hotel, shopping plaza, community centers, sports facilities, urban parks and piazzas and ancillary facilities including a water desalination plant.
Meinhardt are the Principal Consultants - providing master planning, architecture, infrastructure engineering, and project / construction management services. Infrastructure planning and design include earthworks, roads, bridges, culverts, under/over-passes, water supply, sewerage, drainage, electrical and telecommunication networks.

The building of the Port is a very wise movement, as long as local people can be handled happily, at least not too much resentments are stirred up. And the beautiful residential development is just what I though should follow.

Any price tag comes out yet?

Dear AUI,

Are you aware that Gwader port construction is the reason which is fanning the flames since its bringing outsiders with hardly any local people trained to work in the port making the locals insecure.

It will get worse and I would not be suprised.

Regards

Somehow reminds me of Tibet...

If I recall correctly, there is a law that stipulates that Tibetans have to take at least 30% positions in any government/state organizations in Tibet. Without this regulation in place, Tibetans, in general, are not competitive enough to share enough benefits, or be a meaningful stakeholder.

I think this type of regulation is good, but it shouldn’t be expected as a panacea, as testified by the recent riots in Tibet.

Without peace, there will be no development. And that only makes hostile forces happy.

Back
Top Bottom