What's new

Gwadar Port may be given to China

There is no unrest. Not violence. It has gone down in the years after Bugti's killing.

But yes Anti-Punjabi, Anti-Army sentiments run large there.

There is no anti-army sentiment in people. But feudal sardars spread this kind of rumors.

you have given some part of Kashmir in dahej to China already.

Yeh to sirf ibteda hay, ab dekh agay hota hay kiya.

We hold lots if respect for China and that's not from past 65 years but from the 6th century as our prophet told us to seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China.

China is a blessed land, China is the future of the world, China will be the one and only, heck its so famous that predicters predict the rise of 100 million man army from this land.

Bye Bye India, you was nothing you never will be anything

Pakistan is Israel of China afterall. Pakistan who claims to be champion of muslims and "mini umat e muslima" according to @Armstrong dont even raise a single voice in support of uyghur muslims of china.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is Israel of China afterall. Pakistan who claims to be champion of muslims and "mini umat e muslima" according to @Armstrong dont even raise a single voice in support of uyghur muslims of china.

and what is afghanistan?? a prostitute?

pakistan is not a thekedaar of entire muslim world,

apna mulk ke logo ko gaaliyan dete hen aur dosre musalmaan ka bada dard he in uneducated logo ko, does islam teach you nationalism, racism, sectarianism?

and what is afghanistan?? a prostitute?

pakistan is not a thekedaar of entire muslim world,

apna mulk ke logo ko gaaliyan dete hen aur dosre musalmaan ka bada dard he in uneducated logo ko, does islam teach you nationalism, racism, sectarianism?

Does islam teach you bhata khori, ethnic riots, target killings, bori bund lashain, street crimes, gang wars, racism?

Does islam teach you bhata khori, ethnic riots, target killings, bori bund lashain, street crimes, gang wars, racism?

very low IQed but expected statement

i dont do bhatta khori, ethnic riots, target killing, if i start talking about what you afghans do then it you will be shamed of even being a human being

im not a good muslim and neither am i pretending to be, like you

on one hand you display open racism and sectarian and on other hand ooh muslim ummah, cut that crap right? and stop trying to show pakistan bad every time afghani

I don't think I should comment here. But I would. I think I may be able to shed some independent light. I think it is time that Pakistan and Pakistanis got smarter. This whole 'Islamic world' that seems to be running off of the support of the Pakistani people doesn't exist.....the same Arabs, Afghanis and Iranis call Pakistanis names behind their back. Frankly speaking, it is probably the only country with balls big enough to stand enough for itself as it has in front of India at least and others. BUT....its time that Pakistani people got smarter and INSTEAD of getting played in the hands of the Arab Sheikhs or the 'Afghan Brethren'....they focused on their country and took it towards modernization and prosperity. Improving human, education and other living conditions. That's the only and the most respectable way. The gov't of Pakistan needs to have people in it that are sincere. Not the ****-Trash thats in the power now destroying the little foreign reserves and the economy that was left.
Afghanis on one hand, tell how they hate Pakistan and all, on the other talk about help in their hour of need....makes no sense. Who's a better friend? India who can work with Pakistan and create a larger economy (if peace and respect can be established) or Afghans who try to humiliate Pakistan even with all they've done for them??? I'd go with India in a heart beat.

If I were to be an exclusively pro India strategist then I would say:
Good on you China take over the port and all logistics in the region.

If I were pro Pakistan..i.e. pro freedom and desi values......Then I would say:
WTF? its like me owning the house but giving away the driveway, my neighbour charges me to move my car in and out and where I can park my car.

I love the way things are moving :pakistan:

I don't think I should comment here. But I would. I think I may be able to shed some independent light. I think it is time that Pakistan and Pakistanis got smarter. This whole 'Islamic world' that seems to be running off of the support of the Pakistani people doesn't exist.....the same Arabs, Afghanis and Iranis call Pakistanis names behind their back. Frankly speaking, it is probably the only country with balls big enough to stand enough for itself as it has in front of India at least and others. BUT....its time that Pakistani people got smarter and INSTEAD of getting played in the hands of the Arab Sheikhs or the 'Afghan Brethren'....they focused on their country and took it towards modernization and prosperity. Improving human, education and other living conditions. That's the only and the most respectable way. The gov't of Pakistan needs to have people in it that are sincere. Not the ****-Trash thats in the power now destroying the little foreign reserves and the economy that was left.
Afghanis on one hand, tell how they hate Pakistan and all, on the other talk about help in their hour of need....makes no sense. Who's a better friend? India who can work with Pakistan and create a larger economy (if peace and respect can be established) or Afghans who try to humiliate Pakistan even with all they've done for them??? I'd go with India in a heart beat.

As usual a American is telling others what their failings are and whats good for them but can't see their own problems. When will Americans get smarter and not be played by Saudi interest in the Middle East. America is spending BILLIONS $ overthrowing secular governments in the Islamic world just to be replaced by radical Islamic ones. America has become a useful idiot for Saudi Wahabi interest. Of course Americans have to pay for all these wars. And the way to do it is to print money to spend that is in turn destroying the value of the USD that will impoverished the people of America.

That's a good one Aurangzeb, I lol'd :D

I don't get it? What did you not see in there that wasn't independent? No matter how fair you try to be, people will ALWAYS critique. So help me understand what didn't sound independent there?

As usual a American is telling others what their failings are and whats good for them but can't see their own problems. When will Americans get smarter and not be played by Saudi interest in the Middle East. America is spending BILLIONS $ overthrowing secular governments in the Islamic world just to be replaced by radical Islamic ones. America has become a useful idiot for Saudi Wahabi interest. Of course Americans have to pay for all these wars. And the way to do it is to print money to spend that is in turn destroying the value of the USD that will impoverished the people of America.

If you REREAD my post......you'll discover that I've put the Arabs (the Saudis specifically) on the line, along with Afghanis, etc, for Pakistanis to see the difference. I am not 'telling' anyone what to do. I am ALSO not trying to tell the Pakistanis to go take over the LITTLE Island across the straits called 'Taiwan' when they don't really care about you and want anything to do with you. So I think you should realize the meaning of the message.
I think its not the 'American' here trying to tell the others what to do, its the Chinese who's not communicating properly and understanding the real meaning behind the post and 'imagining' the American is trying to tell people what to do :) Nee Hao!

The problem pakistan has is they dont understand law of humans.... The take over happens between 50 to 60years.... india invited british and than world knows what happened.... P.0.K Minister came in india in 2007 and told china took over P.0.K And china wont even let pakistani soldiers near the underground tunnel.... He said P.0.K Is C.0.K Now.... Pakistan gave P.0.K To china for two reasons.... Fear of india and Money.... Now china took over pakistans port. The problem pakistan has is no matter what pakistan do the china wont go away.... They will slowly take over major parts of pakistan in coming years. China spending heavily and it wont go away now.... Majority of pakistanis thinks pakistan better in china's hand but they forgeting that slavery been seen in every take over.... Pakistani military and goverment sold pakistan to china. Briliant move by china and very shameful decision by pakistan.... America wanted same thing with india but india got invaded too many times and it learned its lessions that even russian military not allowed inside india.... Majority of countries sends spy in india because they cant enter india legaly.... Pakistanis here dont understand anything. in long term pakistan will be just a name while china will rule them....

I understand your concern but i believe your reading too much into this , even a newbie like me can figure this out , its after all just a port , even if they want to build roads and pipeline , i don't believe the Chinese will become master of Pakistan ,

if it ever came to that , Pakistan is quite capable of making life hard for CCP without firing a single shot , all they have to do is open the gates of hell from various countries with all those Muslims sects depending Independence from China.

I believe this is a fantastic opportunity for the people of Pakistan , hopefully it benefits the people rather than the 1%.. :azn:

giving land to chinese inch by inch will only make Pakistan a territory of China.

Hasnt US established bases in Australia Korea and Japan for security? Like wise Pak is also acquiring Chinese help for its security which will help both nations.

Yeh to sirf ibteda hay, ab dekh agay hota hay kiya.

We hold lots if respect for China and that's not from past 65 years but from the 6th century as our prophet told us to seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China.

China is a blessed land, China is the future of the world, China will be the one and only, heck its so famous that predicters predict the rise of 100 million man army from this land.

Bye Bye India, you was nothing you never will be anything

it is a Disputed land according to you, and you gave a part of it to china. You did not ask any Kashmiri you sent no plebiscite before giving it to China. You overruled the UN resolution. This will have serious repercussions .
Mazak samjha hua hai. dekh te ja kya kartey hai hai tumhare sath ab hum.

Back
Top Bottom