What's new

Gwadar port city development project | News and Updates

Block Hospital - 1st Phase Gwadar
hospital.jpg

What a wonderful thread! Kudos to the thread starter. I wish to be a visitor to Gwadar soon.

Gwadar needs to be properly planned with a unified subway/bus system and working government.
We can turn it into our showcase city of how to plan and execute a city properly.

I will be happy,only once its completely operational with the will of locals too.

Gwadar is Pakistan's pearl and its the most southern part of Pakistan. This proves that Southern Pakistan is also very beautiful and not only Northern Pakistan is beautiful.

I love all parts of Pakistan :pakistan:

German firm wants to invest in Gwadar-Mastung railway project: Raisani

QUETTA: Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Aslam Raisani said that a German company had expressed its interest to invest in project of laying a railway line from coastal town of Gwadar to Mastung in order to connect the provincial capital Quetta with Gwadar sea port through railway line.

In a handout issued here on Friday, he said that feasibility report for Gwadar-Mastung railway line project had been prepared. He said the provincial government had been making efforts to turn Gwadar in energy corridor so that maximum investment to the area could be attracted.

He said that through another plan, solar energy tube-wells would be installed in Balochistan for agricultural purpose.

German firm wants to invest in Gwadar-Mastung railway project: Raisani

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom